Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Please try and ignore the pirate for a second verbal and give me your thoughts on Ape and his survivor thing.

If a 2nd kill shows up, we lynch him with a quickness.  If not, then I'm cool with folding him into the town wincon.  

Just now, Lizard King said:

What are your thoughts on Ape's Survivor claim?

Im still mulling it over. On one hand it makes sense. On the other hand as scum he is always worried about being investigated early. He really made it a point to bird crumb it. Im not ready to put the tinfoil hat on yet.

34 minutes ago, JiF said:

Wasnt 80 against voting Zander for a lack of content ie: gaining no info from his lynch? 

I was against voting Zander because he was a complete no-show and felt he was likely to get replaced by the mod.

I was FOR voting a low activity player like Dice or Krak.  

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Im still mulling it over. On one hand it makes sense. On the other hand as scum he is always worried about being investigated early. He really made it a point to bird crumb it. Im not ready to put the tinfoil hat on yet.

That would be an interesting play

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How?  Your result and Ape's reveal just shrunk the pool.  He can't be scum unless you 2 are running an elaborate gambit.

How's that?  Crusher could be telling the truth and Ape could be lying. I'm not following the above.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He could be a god father...but I'm with you.  No point in going there yet. 

80 immediately clearing him and guessing his role, that's some tin foil hat sh*t to think about.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

80 immediately clearing him and guessing his role, that's some tin foil hat sh*t to think about.  

How could he be a GF if Crusher got a result of "Not Town"?

Survivor jived perfectly with how Ape had played it to this point.  He was transparently trying to get "recruited" by scum.  You're just surprised I was able to correctly surmise what he was doing.  

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

How's that?  Crusher could be telling the truth and Ape could be lying. I'm not following the above.

Well sure but even Crusher didn't think Ape was scum after his result, merely 3rd party.  Ape just put himself out there with his claim, and if he's truly lying, he'll be an easy lynch.

Makes no sense for Ape to claim "Survivor" if he's scum.  3rd party has almost always been a death sentence on JN.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Well sure but even Crusher didn't think Ape was scum after his result, merely 3rd party.  Ape just put himself out there with his claim, and if he's truly lying, he'll be an easy lynch.

Makes no sense for Ape to claim "Survivor" if he's scum.  3rd party has almost always been a death sentence on JN.  

He was called out with a "not town" result.... with no extra kill this night and a miller claim in the open.... as scum what claim would you expect him to use?

Just now, Nynaeve said:

He was called out with a "not town" result.... with no extra kill this night and a miller claim in the open.... as scum what claim would you expect him to use?

No idea but everything about his play made it obvious to me what he was doing in light of Crusher's result and Survivor has always been a stupid roleclaim.  I don't see what the big deal is.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

No idea but everything about his play made it obvious to me what he was doing in light of Crusher's result and Survivor has always been a stupid roleclaim.  I don't see what the big deal is.  

The "big deal" is that you're saying claiming survivor makes Ape an easy lynch and gives him some credibility.... when in truth, as scum, he wouldn't really have a lot of options irt fake claiming when there's a guilty view of him. Furthermore you're trying to make it seem like Crusher and Ape couldn't be v/w... which imo is false narrative.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How could he be a GF if Crusher got a result of "Not Town"?

Survivor jived perfectly with how Ape had played it to this point.  He was transparently trying to get "recruited" by scum.  You're just surprised I was able to correctly surmise what he was doing.  

lmfao - its a Monday. 

Yes to the 2nd thingy.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine, I'll admit that we can't rule out that Ape may be scum.  But go ahead and look back at Ape's play and see how obvious it was that he wanted to get "recruited".  Maybe then you'll see what I'm saying.    

You're freaking me out me the **** out.

Are you implying their a recruiter in the game? 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine, I'll admit that we can't rule out that Ape may be scum.  But go ahead and look back at Ape's play and see how obvious it was that he wanted to get "recruited".  Maybe then you'll see what I'm saying.    

Technically speaking, Survivors can't be recruited if I understand the role correctly.

33 minutes ago, Verbal said:

If a 2nd kill shows up, we lynch him with a quickness.  If not, then I'm cool with folding him into the town wincon.  

And how long until we lynch the miller with a quickness?

27 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

What are your thoughts on Ape's Survivor claim?

I'd be wary of anyone who is still continuing the steer suspicion towards me. I'm a controlled variable at this point. The focus should return to scum hunting - only scum would want to force a decision about me at this point.

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If I'm afraid to be investigated early, then why would I breadcrumb to draw an investigation early? Makes no sense.

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How?  Your result and Ape's reveal just shrunk the pool.  He can't be scum unless you 2 are running an elaborate gambit.

This. 80 is thinking straight like a townie.

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is dumb - if I was a god father, then his result would have been town. JIF is pinging like crazy here.

Archived