Cops Mafia

Nolder

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine, I'll admit that we can't rule out that Ape may be scum.  But go ahead and look back at Ape's play and see how obvious it was that he wanted to get "recruited".  Maybe then you'll see what I'm saying.    

Ok let me throw you a curveball. Maybe Ape is a symp/traitor who is signalling scum to get recruited to the scum team? Or maybe even just so they'd know he's playing for their team. I've seen that done before in games. So there's that option too. Unsure if symp reads as town when investigated... couldn't find in google. But the traitor does return a guilty result.

I just think it's interesting that you're willing to take his claim at face value just because he might have hinted at helping scum out itt.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Technically speaking, Survivors can't be recruited if I understand the role correctly.

That's why he's putting it in quotes - he doesn't mean recruited in teh conversion sense, he means it in terms of working together with.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're freaking me out me the **** out.

Are you implying their a recruiter in the game? 

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Technically speaking, Survivors can't be recruited if I understand the role correctly.

Pinging x2

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

And how long until we lynch the miller with a quickness?

I'd be wary of anyone who is still continuing the steer suspicion towards me. I'm a controlled variable at this point. The focus should return to scum hunting - only scum would want to force a decision about me at this point.

If I'm afraid to be investigated early, then why would I breadcrumb to draw an investigation early? Makes no sense.

This. 80 is thinking straight like a townie.

This is dumb - if I was a god father, then his result would have been town. JIF is pinging like crazy here.

Oh you want to try now?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No you f*cking moron.  He said multiple times he wanted to "help scum out".  Read back.  

Wow.  That seems harsh.  You're saying "recruit".  Forgive me for implying you meant, recruit. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Ok let me throw you a curveball. Maybe Ape is a symp/traitor who is signalling scum to get recruited to the scum team? Or maybe even just so they'd know he's playing for their team. I've seen that done before in games. So there's that option too. Unsure if symp reads as town when investigated... couldn't find in google. But the traitor does return a guilty result.

I just think it's interesting that you're willing to take his claim at face value just because he might have hinted at helping scum out itt.

I'd rather do this than get the tinfoil hats out and chase our tails all game.  Ape is out there with a not town result on him.  We can lynch him at any time we wish.  

Just now, JiF said:

Oh you want to try now?

Wow.  That seems harsh.  Your saying "recruit".  Forgive me for implying you meant, recruit. 

On my worst day I try harder than the 3 hardest trying tryers in the bunch of you.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd rather do this than get the tinfoil hats out and chase our tails all game.  Ape is out there with a not town result on him.  We can lynch him at any time we wish.  

lol

Just now, JiF said:

I know, Lizzie has been parroting me for a few pages now and I'm clearly talking like a bozo. 

Cart/horse.

You did it with me D1, and now with Lizzie.

If you're scum send me a signal and your terms, and I'll leave you alone.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Afraid? Nope. Arrogant enough to think it was inevitable? YEP

Semantics. Still doesn't make sense for me to draw it. You've seen me as scum playing like a townie. I'm usually the most helpful townie in the town, when I'm scum. So bartering with scum to help them doesn't really fit. Nor is it necessary, since I'm so ******* good as scum.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Cart/horse.

You did it with me D1, and now with Lizzie.

If you're scum send me a signal and your terms, and I'll leave you alone.

No, you were parroting me D1, agreeing with everything I was saying. 

Just now, JiF said:

No, you were parroting me D1, agreeing with everything I was saying. 

Not true - I was the first to draw the comparison to how DPR nad Smash were being just like D1 last game, you confirmed it as someone who watched last game. You did your fair share of parroting me as well. 

Either way, if I was scum using a town JIF to lynch DPR or Smash - then one of them would have been lynched. It wouldn't have failed. I also wouldn't have had to be so out-in-the-open to manipulate you. So, it's fair to say that you were either using me - or we just saw the same sh*t.

"If I was scum pushing for a DPR/Smash lynch via JiF, one of them would be dead right now."   LOL

Smash couldn't be because he wasn't even up for a lynch D1 in the determined five. Not to mention that the pool of voters were reduced while the majority amount remained the same so impacting it would have been extremely difficult. Bunch of spew.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not true - I was the first to draw the comparison to how DPR nad Smash were being just like D1 last game, you confirmed it as someone who watched last game. You did your fair share of parroting me as well. 

Either way, if I was scum using a town JIF to lynch DPR or Smash - then one of them would have been lynched. It wouldn't have failed. I also wouldn't have had to be so out-in-the-open to manipulate you. So, it's fair to say that you were either using me - or we just saw the same sh*t.

I wasnt using you, so I'll just draw it up as we saw the same sh*t but it sure seemed like you came behind me agreeing with my points as opposed to the other way around. 

Just now, JiF said:

I wasnt using you, so I'll just draw it up as we saw the same sh*t but it sure seemed like you came behind me agreeing with my points as opposed to the other way around. 

I am a 3rd party, doofus - which means it ultimately didn't matter to me who died - I saw the same stuff as you, made my own points, and rolled with it. 

You're arguing this harder than you should be. Like I'm guilty of doing something only scum would do - but not a 3rd party???!!!! Duh.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

"If I was scum pushing for a DPR/Smash lynch via JiF, one of them would be dead right now."   LOL

Smash couldn't be because he wasn't even up for a lynch D1 in the determined five. Not to mention that the pool of voters were reduced while the majority amount remained the same so impacting it would have been extremely difficult. Bunch of spew.

Two things: 

1.) Smash was 1 of 2 people. I said 1 of them. (looks at DPR, wonders if Nyn every got past 3rd grade math)

2.) Nyn should be added to people's scum lists at this point, because she's played with zero backbone all game until a cop result put me in the crosshairs - making me a lynch that would make scum look good, while also preventing scum from being lynched today.

Scum wants my lynch to go through. That would put them into D3 with Zander, Spoot and me dead - shifting odds to scum favor considerably.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Two things: 

1.) Smash was 1 of 2 people. I said 1 of them. (looks at DPR, wonders if Nyn every got past 3rd grade math)

2.) Nyn should be added to people's scum lists at this point, because she's played with zero backbone all game until a cop result put me in the crosshairs - making me a lynch that would make scum look good, while also preventing scum from being lynched today.

Scum wants my lynch to go through. That would put them into D3 with Zander, Spoot and me dead - shifting odds to scum favor considerably.

not omgusy at all. This situation calls for a doubtful reaction from any townie worth his salt and 80 just trusting it off the bat cause you've been flapping your pretty little mouth about helping scum before Crusher called out a guilty on you is.... that's right... BULLsh*t. Same as you expecting a townie to just believe you right off the bat. The fact that you're town reading 80 for his reaction is baffling to me and suspicious as ****.

20 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Semantics. Still doesn't make sense for me to draw it. You've seen me as scum playing like a townie. I'm usually the most helpful townie in the town, when I'm scum. So bartering with scum to help them doesn't really fit. Nor is it necessary, since I'm so ******* good as scum.

Meh,,

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

So you think that Ape is deploying an elaborate ruse?

I think it would be easy enough for scum to fake claim Cop (Cop hunting and all), bus a teammate and see if the "Survivor" story sells. Everyone already bought into the Miller reveal, so why not?

But more importantly, if Ape flips Survivor, then we know we can trust Crush, and that's worth a lot moving forward. 

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

I think it would be easy enough for scum to fake claim Cop (Cop hunting and all), bus a teammate and see if the "Survivor" story sells. Everyone already bought into the Miller reveal, so why not?

But more importantly, if Ape flips Survivor, then we know we can trust Crush, and that's worth a lot moving forward. 

is the Ape dead yet?

21 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

not omgusy at all. This situation calls for a doubtful reaction from any townie worth his salt and 80 just trusting it off the bat cause you've been flapping your pretty little mouth about helping scum before Crusher called out a guilty on you is.... that's right... BULLsh*t. Same as you expecting a townie to just believe you right off the bat. The fact that you're town reading 80 for his reaction is baffling to me and suspicious as ****.

It's suspicious? Oh no, do you think I might not be town?

Duh.

I'm in favor of those in favor of keeping me alive. Shocking, I know.

You're fighting to prove I'm not town - when it's an established variable. Like I said, pushing for my lynch here favors scum 100%.

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

No, if nobody counters Crusher - then you know you can trust him.

Otherwise, you might consider that if 80 figure out my role - and if 80 is scum mates with Crusher - perhaps this is a bold play by Crusher to draw out the real cop, using a lynch of a 3rd party ape (who was signaling 3rd party) for credibility.

Once again, DPR is offering town the least logical path forward.

Archived