Cops Mafia

Nolder

18 minutes ago, D P R said:

LOL at you admitting you're not town and then you want people to believe that scum is going to call you out plus expose themselves to the real cop? Like a double gimme for the town? 

buh-bye

Your dedication to fools logic is admirable. Like 80's dedication to not using his penis.

The old guard here would have laughed at you over this flaccid play. Like usual.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Not very good at ape-ing

Oh, you're the twat that cried about me being mean - so I frapped on the game and laughed into the sunset?

Rage quit, lolololol ... yea, okay.

Scum doesn't want to have to kill me, hence the attempt to get me lynched instead. Lynch the survivor, shoot at townies at night ... boom all of a sudden, we're at D3 and scum is unscathed.

no im the guy that told you to pull ure head in and obey the site rules. Or to leave if you couldn't.

Funny thing...you left. Just no discipline I guess

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine, I'll admit that we can't rule out that Ape may be scum.  But go ahead and look back at Ape's play and see how obvious it was that he wanted to get "recruited".  Maybe then you'll see what I'm saying.    

what??  another vomitous post!

Since when did JN become the home of special needs mafia?

Why are idiots seemingly just swallowing up the fact that a cop would be gimped by being given 2 false positives (Verb as well) in a 14 player game when there are already presumably at least 3 scum to start with. 

It's devoid of logic -- even for that mental midget of a mod we have.

Vote Ape

HELLLLLO OUT THERE???

If there isn't at least 1 scum in 80, JiF, or JC I'll retire from mafia.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Town is filled with dummies, and none of them are scum hunting. Too distracted by paranoia and loud noises. 

unvote

Vote PAC

The predictable flailing has commenced.

The writing is on the wall so the stupid Ape decides it's time to engage me hoping he can rally support from the lunatic fringe for a "lynch for the lulz".

Unfortunately for you, and I know you know this to be true, I'm also the best player left.  In 1 simple post I've destroyed your last 9 hours of defense.

You are a scummy pig and I applaud Crush for his work here.

Now make this easy for everyone and vote yourself.  Have some dignity.

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2017 at 11:50 AM, Nolder said:

Final Votecount
DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz, Ape, Nyn, Smash, JC (7)
Zander - Krak (1)
Dice - 80 (1)
Jif - Pac (1)
Crusher - (0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

OK.  Here is the final vote count from Day 1.

No idea of DPRs alignment so we'll leave it there for the moment.  

I'll lynch from the Krak, 80 or Pac pool solely based on their preference not to consolidate.  At least one scum here.  

Of those who were in the bottom 5 I had Die and Crusher as my best bets for scum.  So I see some logic behind lynching Ape if only to quasi-confirm Crusher.  Could also lynch DPR just to garner some insight from that train.

Anywho, that's where I'm at.  I look forward to everyone's commentary...especially the low post players.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Like you should have voted to lynch DPR.

Negative.  If I am reasonably certain that a player is town on day 1 then in my eyes the better alternative is letting it go to blind lynch.

You better believe had someone said they had a "non town" result on DPR that he'd be a distant memory by now.

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'll lynch from the Krak, 80 or Pac pool solely based on their preference not to consolidate.  At least one scum here.  

Of those who were in the bottom 5 I had Die and Crusher as my best bets for scum.  So I see some logic behind lynching Ape if only to quasi-confirm Crusher.  Could also lynch DPR just to garner some insight from that train.

Anywho, that's where I'm at.  I look forward to everyone's commentary...especially the low post players.

fair point but 80 is the one who hid during the latter stages of that ordeal.  Krak is not even participating so he doesn't count.

so if you're that confident either 80 or I is scum then search your feelings and let the answer be revealed.

In the meantime don't be a botard and vote the stupid Ape.  how can a true townie possible want to let it live?

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

no im the guy that told you to pull ure head in and obey the site rules. Or to leave if you couldn't.

Funny thing...you left. Just no discipline I guess

No, you're the one that went whelping like a ******* nancy to the site moderators and the game moderator, to have them tell me to stop... neither of whom gave a crap, and the game moderator insisted that I ignore you and finish the game. I left the game because nobody was doing anything - it was like a staring contest in the dark. 

You had nothing to do with it, which is likely why I had no idea it was you in the first place. I'm happy for you though that you've got an Ape on your proverbial trophy wall. That's great. You showed that guy who was boss.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Pac said:

Since when did JN become the home of special needs mafia?

Why are idiots seemingly just swallowing up the fact that a cop would be gimped by being given 2 false positives (Verb as well) in a 14 player game when there are already presumably at least 3 scum to start with. 

It's devoid of logic -- even for that mental midget of a mod we have.

Vote Ape

HELLLLLO OUT THERE???

If there isn't at least 1 scum in 80, JiF, or JC I'll retire from mafia.

You know how to tell when Pac is scum? He lists 3 people as scum, then votes for the 3rd party instead. 

When Pac opts not to scum hunt as his first priority - he's usually scum. The play around my survivor claim should be text book  - leave Ape out there, hunt scum.

He also just said that there are presumably 3 scum - then lists 80, JIF and JC - but votes me. LOL

49 minutes ago, Pac said:

The predictable flailing has commenced.

The writing is on the wall so the stupid Ape decides it's time to engage me hoping he can rally support from the lunatic fringe for a "lynch for the lulz".

Unfortunately for you, and I know you know this to be true, I'm also the best player left.  In 1 simple post I've destroyed your last 9 hours of defense.

You are a scummy pig and I applaud Crush for his work here.

Now make this easy for everyone and vote yourself.  Have some dignity.

This is quite a bit of narrative - but I'm not scum. What are you going to do when I flip and am revealed to be telling the truth? How is that backpedal going to look?

Let's face it, you're terrible as scum - and hid all of D1 because you show your ass quicker than everyone except maybe DPR when you're scum.

Best player... lolza... oh boy.

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

See, this is realistic. I understand the want to lynch me to vet Crusher, but you guys have to recognize that it's not a 100% vetting - so it's rather pointless. You keep me around, you have 1 extra town vote - I'll vote along with the town majority. To lynch me now, accomplished NOTHING... you lose my vote, scum NKs tonight and you go into tomorrow down another townie and down another majority vote.

Lynching me is the wrong play - and I say this (at this point) resigned to the fact I cannot meet my win condition, but wanting to appeal to better town play - because let's face it, if I'm not town and tearing the scum team apart, the town usually falls all over itself and gets owned.

• Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, Pac said:

Negative.  If I am reasonably certain that a player is town on day 1 then in my eyes the better alternative is letting it go to blind lynch.

You better believe had someone said they had a "non town" result on DPR that he'd be a distant memory by now.

Wow, this is about as benign a statement as I've ever read in one of these games.

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

fair point but 80 is the one who hid during the latter stages of that ordeal.  Krak is not even participating so he doesn't count.

so if you're that confident either 80 or I is scum then search your feelings and let the answer be revealed.

In the meantime don't be a botard and vote the stupid Ape.  how can a true townie possible want to let it live?

Jetscode is scum hunting - you are not.

You also hid most/all of D1. Hypocrite.

At what point does the Pokemon alarm clock go off to alert Nolder it's dark out and it's safe for him to be awake?

A vote count along with some active moderation goes a long way in preserving the integrity of a game.  No pun intended Ape..  you're preservation is going to be coming to an end quite soon.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Pac said:

At what point does the Pokemon alarm clock go off to alert Nolder it's dark out and it's safe for him to be awake?

A vote count along with some active moderation goes a long way in preserving the integrity of a game.  No pun intended Ape..  you're preservation is going to be coming to an end quite soon.

Fair. I'm more active than Jif was so give me some credit.

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

This is the part of the lynch where the scum team is apologizing to the stupid ape saying they have to vote him and he is feigning being magnanimous and encouraging them to do so.

MOAR narrative, damn you're an easy read.

It seems rather unfair that I'll have left behind a road map to lynch out the entire scum team - and the stupid town isn't even going to give me a shot to win along with them.

Actually, the stupid town is probably going to lose regardless of having the answers written in sharpie on their foreheads.

Oh well. Can't blame a guy for trying... commence pile-on.