Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

brah, I am not lying... how many times do I have to say this

i know how to town signal when I'm scum, and you are always one of the people that vouches for me as town, when i'm in fact scum - i wasn't doing ANY of that on D1

search your feelings, you know it to be true

This is all fine and good. My issue is I'm a Doc in the open because of you. But you already stated you rooting for scum. Your play supports that. If we try and lynch anyone but you we could expose the Doc. That would be bad for town because as you stated Im the only chance town has. The one thing we know is you are not the Doc.  

Just now, The Crusher said:

This is all fine and good. My issue is I'm a Doc in the open because of you. But you already stated you rooting for scum. Your play supports that. If we try and lynch anyone but you we could expose the Doc. That would be bad for town because as you stated Im the only chance town has. The one thing we know is you are not the Doc.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Ape

Like a boss!!

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

The fact that the Ape is still alive and you're contemplating voting anyone but him is a testament to how far play has fallen on JN.

The fact that I put my vote on Ape and never took it off is testament Im not contemplating anything . I'm creating dialogue. You on the other hand show up lick your own nuts and call it genius. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Like a boss!!

It's sad. I want the Ape to stick around and would love to lynch that scumbag Pac.  I think Ape and I could figure this game out together because we're by far the best scum hunters in this game but I dont really see this ending any other way and we know he's not town, so unfortunately he cant be trusted.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It's sad. I want the Ape to stick around and would love to lynch that scumbag Pac.  I think Ape and I could figure this game out together because we're by far the best scum hunters in this game but I dont really see this ending any other way and we know he's not town, so unfortunately he cant be trusted.  

I must have been gone longer than I thought.

When did you become an Apette?  

Not sure if I should feel pity or disgust.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The fact that I put my vote on Ape and never took it off is testament Im not contemplating anything . I'm creating dialogue. You on the other hand show up lick your own nuts and call it genius. 

I wish we could go back to D1 where he hid like a little bitch scared to get lynched or NK'd and not have to read his posts.  He's such a pussy these days it's hysterical.  He puts in zero effort because he's so ******* bad at this when he does, he gets lynched or killed or just embarrasses himself with how terrible he is at everything related to mafia.  So now, he gives zero effort and flaunts it.  Which sucks for all of us because he's terrible and sucks his own cock all game long.  And us poor bastards just have to sit here and sift through it to actually play the game.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Fair point. I would like another night or so I could get a couple more investigations. Since I show my load in the Apes stupid survivor face. Least we know he is not the Doc. Plus I still think 25-35% chance he is scum trying to get cute. He tries and emulates the players he deems worthy. Dan x ( pre and post sex change), Sharrow and CTM. Pulling a move like this is something I could see CTM doing. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The only dialogue you "create" involve the toppings you want smattered on your Triple Whoppers.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I must have been gone longer than I thought.

When did you become an Apette?  

Not sure if I should feel pity or disgust.

The Ape and I are the uncontested best scum hunters here at JN.  There is no argument about this.  It's pure fact.  I enjoy when we're town together and we just decimate the scum team.  It's fun because we get to live up to our hype and when you fulfill the hype, it a sensation similar to a feeling that 80 has never experienced and you have to pay for. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

The Ape and I are the uncontested best scum hunters here at JN.  There is no argument about this.  It's pure fact.  I enjoy when we're town together and we just decimate the scum team.  It's fun because we get to live up to our hype and when you fulfill the hype, it a sensation similar to a feeling that 80 has never experienced and you have to pay for. 

Town together fail. Maybe next time sweety. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

This post is pure JN Mafia.  Excessive bravado and grossness mixed with some truth and a couple solid insults. 

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

To be ballsy. I'm not saying you would, I'm saying the possibility remains THUS DPR's plan to vet you with my lynch isn't actually vetting.

It kind of is, though.  Not 100%, but pretty damn close.  The "scum team might have picked up on my hint and is fake claiming Cop with it" is a little flimsy.

Just sayin'.

Archived