Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed in their coverage so far the camera crew told the cops that they needed to **** up the next guy they saw or this episode of the show was being cancelled. So when they get a call about some half naked bastard screaming at people how awesome he is of course they put on a show for the cameras but when he fought back and gave a few cops black eyes that's when things went from fun and games to Rodney King 2.0 if you know what I mean. By the time they pulled the last officer away from the mushy pile of goo they needed dental records just to identify the body of Ape.

Ape, Survivor with a 1x vest & drug addiction, has been lynched

Good riddance to that pig.  He would have been happy to double cross anyone and everyone.  His role, much like his contributions thus far, are worthless.

80 and JiF both called the stupid ape survivor right off the bat and wouldn't even consider he might be scum until he was at L2.

Coincidence?  I think not.

One of them is scum and the other is dumb.

Don't think they'd both be so obvious...  

80 should be tomorrows lynch.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Lets kill Pac tomorrow because obvi scum is obvi. 

This town is terrible btw.  You have the 2 best players in the game giving you the road map and you dont listen.

So frustrating. 

Yup..  I think you're just dumb and 80 is the scum.

Just now, Pac said:

80 and JiF both called the stupid ape survivor right off the bat and wouldn't even consider he might be scum until he was at L2.

No, you just have zero ability to pick up on nuance.  Would gladly lynch you tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, you just have zero ability to pick up on nuance.  Would gladly lynch you tomorrow. 

Watching you and JiF act as if we lynched the Doc is hilarious.

We lynched a filthy pig survivor who is worthless to the town and would have HAPPILY double crossed the town at any point.  It was already whoring it's vote out to whoever had the 2 bits to buy it.

I am glad we kicked that piece of crap off a cliff and I look forward to breaking the game open from here on out.

You should die next.

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

Good riddance to that pig.  He would have been happy to double cross anyone and everyone.  His role, much like his contributions thus far, are worthless.

Don't think they'd both be so obvious...  

80 should be tomorrows lynch.

Nope.  That didnt happen.  80 called him Survivor.  I did not.  In fact, I was the only one who questioned 80 on it. 

You are literally worthless in the game.  Why do you sign up if you're not going to pay the slightest bit of attention to what's going on at all?  

And then you come in here acting like we should be listening to you?  You're not paying and you suck.  You're the worst kind of player. 

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm.  My guess is Ape is a Survivor.  Hence his openly trying to get "recruited" by scum.  

23 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm catching up. 

I'm a Survivor. Just have to live until end game. I really have no clue, strategically, what to do with the role - so I was thinking of offering my vote to whoever is willing not to kill me. Like bartering my allegiance from one day to the next.

If I were SK I would have shot DPR or Smash, just for the lulz.

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Called it!

I know that traditionally we kill off ALL 3rd party players, and typically do so immediately.  But then again we used to kill off Miller's too.  I'm in favor of bucking the trend and keeping Ape alive.  It'll be more fun.  

If he's lying and is actually an SK, we'll know that fairly soon if we start seeing nights with 2 deaths.  

22 hours ago, JiF said:

This is weird.  

22 hours ago, JiF said:

This is even weirder. 

22 hours ago, JiF said:

Wasnt 80 against voting Zander for a lack of content ie: gaining no info from his lynch? 

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What's weird?

21 hours ago, JiF said:

It's weird that you immediately assumed Ape was innocent and knew his role. 

This is why Pac is the worst kind of player.  

He signs up, doesnt participate, comes around only when he name is brought up, swoops in with his false bravado, barking commands, acting like he has superior knowledge when in fact, he doesnt because he's terrible and he has no clue what's actually going on in the game because he's not reading the thread.

He should be the lynch tomorrow for this sh*t, his antics around D1 and alignment be damned.  He's more bad than good even if he rolled up and town. 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nope.  That didnt happen.  80 called him Survivor.  I did not.  In fact, I was the only one who questioned 80 on it. 

You are literally worthless in the game.  Why do you sign up if you're not going to pay the slightest bit of attention to what's going on at all?  

And then you come in here acting like we should be listening to you?  You're not paying and you suck.  You're the worst kind of player. 

Right after the lynch you patted yourself on the back for "knowing he was telling the truth" now you're acting as if you were some kind of voice of reason.

I'm starting to think you and the other wonder twin might be in cohoots and are trying to go down as one of the worst scum teams of all time.

One of the most fascinating aspects of JN mafia is how the players call one another names, badger one another and declare themselves better than everyone else... Then sit back in shock and surprised they can't get anything done because nobody wants to cooperate with them.  LOL 

Just now, The Crusher said:

One of the most fascinating aspects of JN mafia is how the players call one another names, badger one another and declare themselves better than everyone else... Then sit back in shock and surprised they can't get anything done because nobody wants to cooperate with them.  LOL 

The people I'm calling dumb in this game are in fact dumb or scum.  I wouldn't expect them to follow my lead in trying to get them lynched lol.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

was wondering what took you clowns so long to lynch that filthy Ape I told you was sketchy from the beginning . Now I know why he was being so annoying

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

The people I'm calling dumb in this game are in fact dumb or scum.  I wouldn't expect them to follow my lead in trying to get them lynched lol.

Yeah but the other ten players ignore you just as much. But I guess it's their fault for not recognizing the genius that is PAC. 

50 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oops.  Damn it!!!!

I knew he was telling the truth.

Hyper lynch Smash or Pac tomorrow.  

You pick 

He could have easily sided with scum and helped destroy the town....it wasn't a bad lynch.

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

And DPR and Smash skating away from D1 the way they did is pathetic.  This town sucks.

Agreed here - I tried to lynch DPR D1 and you people let him go.  Actually, hold on.

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

was wondering what took you clowns so long to lynch that filthy Ape I told you was sketchy from the beginning . Now I know why he was being so annoying

I never took my vote off him but go ahead with calling me s clown. It can only help 

On 7/28/2017 at 0:50 PM, Nolder said:

Final Votecount
DPR - Verbal, Spoot, Liz, Ape, Nyn, Smash, JC (7)
Zander - Krak (1)
Dice - 80 (1)
Jif - Pac (1)
Crusher - (0)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 12PM EST

DPR probably isn't town.  Why?  Because if he was, scum would have wanted him lynched here, but he skated past at L-1.  That means either:

a. the entire scum team is on DPR's wagon and he's town, or

b. one of the red is scum and so is DPR

It probably isn't Crusher, so either we have DPR and multiple of Krak/Dice/80/JiF/Pac..............or multiple of Spoot/Lizzy/Nyn/Smash/JC.

Wagonomics at its best, yo.

Archived