Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

DPR probably isn't town.  Why?  Because if he was, scum would have wanted him lynched here, but he skated past at L-1.  That means either:

a. the entire scum team is on DPR's wagon and he's town, or

b. one of the red is scum and so is DPR

It probably isn't Crusher, so either we have DPR and multiple of Krak/Dice/80/JiF/Pac..............or multiple of Spoot/Lizzy/Nyn/Smash/JC.

Wagonomics at its best, yo.

aka lynch the ******* pirate tomorrow

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah but the other ten players ignore you just as much. But I guess it's their fault for not recognizing the genius that is PAC. 

Ape was lynched and DPR wasn't..  I'm 2 for 2.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Watching you and JiF act as if we lynched the Doc is hilarious.

We lynched a filthy pig survivor who is worthless to the town and would have HAPPILY double crossed the town at any point.  It was already whoring it's vote out to whoever had the 2 bits to buy it.

I am glad we kicked that piece of crap off a cliff and I look forward to breaking the game open from here on out.

You should die next.

I admit,  i lol'ed

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

One of the most fascinating aspects of JN mafia is how the players call one another names, badger one another and declare themselves better than everyone else... Then sit back in shock and surprised they can't get anything done because nobody wants to cooperate with them.  LOL 

I mostly do the name calling part, to be fair.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

JiF exhibiting his supposed doubt about the Apes claim.

Dumb or scum?  That's for the town to decide.

Yeah you dumb ****, anyone with half a brain could tell he was telling the truth. 

The question is how did 80 know before the reveal? 

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

He could have easily sided with scum and helped destroy the town....it wasn't a bad lynch.

Agreed here - I tried to lynch DPR D1 and you people let him go.  Actually, hold on.

Pac let him go.  Openly.  I agree and that's why I ultimately voted Ape, it wasnt a bad lynch.  We could have done better though, like Smash or DPR or Pac.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

DPR probably isn't town.  Why?  Because if he was, scum would have wanted him lynched here, but he skated past at L-1.  That means either:

It probably isn't Crusher, so either we have DPR and multiple of Krak/Dice/80/JiF/Pac..............or multiple of Spoot/Lizzy/Nyn/Smash/JC.

The problem with analyzing that vote count is that 5 of us, couldnt vote. 

Just now, JiF said:

You're so helpful

You know what might be helpful?

Verb looks like dogsh-t right about now...

While I was wrong about Ape the logic I was using is still sound.  Why would Nolder make multiple non-scum players get a negative result to the cop?

But then again we're talking about Nolder...  Proper balance and well thought out roles aren't exactly his forte.

If it was a more stable Mod I'd be voting Verb if I make it to tomorrow but I have to see how this plays out.

Not to mention...  Verb has been pulling his pecker on thread talking about how much fun he's having..  I'd be having fun too if I was scum who claimed Miller and is seemingly being cleared by everyone.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

While I was wrong about Ape the logic I was using is still sound.  Why would Nolder make multiple non-scum players get a negative result to the cop?

But then again we're talking about Nolder...  Proper balance and well thought out roles aren't exactly his forte.

If it was a more stable Mod I'd be voting Verb if I make it to tomorrow but I have to see how this plays out.

Not to mention...  Verb has been pulling his pecker on thread talking about how much fun he's having..  I'd be having fun too if I was scum who claimed Miller and is seemingly being cleared by everyone.

Verb claimed Miller under no pressure. If he is scum it was a balsy play. 

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Somewhat simplistic, but I appreciate the effort.  Keep in mind that we've seen plenty of games, including the previous one IIRC, where scum refused to take out a townie at L-1. 

34 minutes ago, JiF said:

The question is how did 80 know before the reveal? 

I didn't KNOW for sure he was a Survivor.  Obviously I made a mistake by thinking he couldn't be scum, and that he had to 100 % be 3rd party.  But I made an educated guess based on Ape's play and turned out to be correct. 

25 minutes ago, Pac said:

Verb is the least of my concerns.  Just like Ape was.  Those were roles in which you take the reveal and go find scum.  You didnt want to do that on consecutive days. 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I didn't KNOW for sure he was a Survivor.  Obviously I made a mistake by thinking he couldn't be scum, and that he had to 100 % be 3rd party.  But I made an educated guess based on Ape's play and turned out to be correct. 

Meh of all 3rd parties, you called Survivor before you had any other information than "not town" from Crusher.  Then you screamed "CALLED IT" after the reveal.

It's hard for me to accept that it was an educated guess because you werent more educated than anyone else (unless you are) and then there is that whole, you're you thing.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Pac let him go.  Openly.  I agree and that's why I ultimately voted Ape, it wasnt a bad lynch.  We could have done better though, like Smash or DPR or Pac.

Unknowns

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Honestly i thought ape was full of it, but at the end of the day i have no doubt he would have ****ed us over given half a chance so no lost sleep over it.

Scum or third party. Better lynch in my opinion. Cop in open and all.

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Unknowns

Scum or third party. Better lynch in my opinion. Cop in open and all.

To you but my scum hunting prowess tells me at least 2 of the 3 are scum.  And scum would have been better than a survivor. 

5 hours ago, JiF said:

The Ape and I are the uncontested best scum hunters here at JN.  There is no argument about this.  It's pure fact.  I enjoy when we're town together and we just decimate the scum team.  It's fun because we get to live up to our hype and when you fulfill the hype, it a sensation similar to a feeling that 80 has never experienced and you have to pay for. 

Do you live in a big mansion or something? With like the worlds biggest doors?

Cause you gotta    otherwise I cant imagine how ure ego gets thru the door.

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Do you live in a big mansion or something? With like the worlds biggest doors?

Cause you gotta    otherwise I cant imagine how ure ego gets thru the door.

Yes and yes but for my cock.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

My goodness your adorable when you play big boy.

I am mafia.

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

*facepalm*

Archived