Cops Mafia

Nolder

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

*facepalm*

I had forgotten about the people that couldn't vote, relax.

You've done nothing helpful this game, so hold a brick the next time you have an urge to facepalm.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I had forgotten about the people that couldn't vote, relax.

You've done nothing helpful this game, so hold a brick the next time you have an urge to facepalm.

I havent heard this and I chuckled. 

Sheriff Smashmouth was known on the force for being a loose cannon and being on a TV show was exactly what he didn't need to keep himself in check. "Alright you dumb sonsabitches we got a call in about an active shooter in the downtown area. Keep your heads down and follow my lead." As the car pulled up to the suspect everyone knew something was about to happen. Sweat was dripping down brows in the summer heat while the camera was catching every second of the action.  "Alright champ let's see your hands, easy now." Smash said lazily.

The suspect didn't move but shouted, "**** you **** face I ain't doing sh*t. This is so dumb why doesn't anyone just listen to what I have to say!?"

Smash pulled out his six shooter and put a bullet through his head. "Because no one cares what a lowlife scumbag like you has to say anyway. Go to hell and tell the devil about your genius ideas." Smash put his gun away and turned to the camera, "Well did you losers get that? I was great right?" A rookie checking the suspects body glanced at the ID in the wallet "Uhh hey sheriff? I think you better take a look at this..." Smash was enamored by the camera and ignored him. "And that's how I do what I do you know? It's like a gift. I can't help it I'm so ******* good at this thing. But I always try to do my best, for the people you know?" The rookie walked up and started tapping Smash on the shoulder. "Hey. Hey sheriff check this out. Hey!" 

"And that's when I knew I was different from all the other guys in trai- WHAT THE **** DO YOU WANT sh*tHEAD?!"

"You got the wrong guy, that guy was the witness that called in on the suspect..."

*BLAM*

Jif, rookie cop, vanilla town has been killed

Smash, county sheriff, town vigilante (x6) has been killed

Well this escalated quickly.  lol.

I'm a Rehabilitation Officer.  Each night, I can attempt to prevent a player from getting addicted to drugs.  It would seem scum has a corresponding power, though I don't know what the drugs do.  

I chose Spoot on N1 and Lizzie on N2.  

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm a Rehabilitation Officer.  Each night, I can attempt to prevent a player from getting addicted to drugs.  It would seem scum has a corresponding power, though I don't know what the drugs do.  

I would have picked Lizzie both nights. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No such thing as a Rehabilitation "Officer". You coulda said "clinic", or "supervisor", or "counselor" - but not officer. 

And you didn't choose Spoot and Lizzie back to back. 

You're just scum, protecting Verbal and Ape. Time to die. 

Vote 80

22 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Not sure I buy it

Why not?  Since there are people who are or can become drug addicts in this game, my role makes perfect sense.  Remember this?

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ape, Survivor with a 1x vest & drug addiction, has been lynched

Just now, D P R said:

No such thing as a Rehabilitation "Officer". You coulda said "clinic", or "supervisor", or "counselor" - but not officer. 

And you didn't choose Spoot and Lizzie back to back. 

You're just scum, protecting Verbal and Ape. Time to die. 

Vote 80

you're already voting him dopey

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Why not?  Since there are people who are or can become drug addicts in this game, my role makes perfect sense.  Remember this?

shhh shhh.. there there.

close your eyes.  it will all be over soon.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Blame Nolder for the wording, not me.  Anyways, I just googled it and this was the first result:

Rehabilitation officers are health care professionals who are full members of CSC . 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah... no.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Normally I would go down without a fight, since my role at first glance doesn't seem THAT important, but since we don't know what the drugs can do, I'll be fighting this one until the end.  I'm not lying.  

OMG, he's not lying guys - it's OK!

Archived