Cops Mafia

Nolder

47 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I agree. Unvote vote verbal 

Uhh....what?  You are a Cop with a guilty view, and instead of pushing to figure out why there has been no counter to JC's claim, instead you think lynching me is the better choice?

Oooookaaaaayyyy.

45 minutes ago, D P R said:

fixed

I can't wait until postgame.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You think he's more likely lying than his result being tampered with somehow? Maybe redirecter. Could be one explanation of why he's alive still. Or scum i guess but then the ape peek was ballsy af

The big question there would be why hasn't the real Cop countered Crusher, then?  We know there is a Cop - or at least I know; otherwise, a Miller role is bastard modding by Nolder......and we're not going there.

So that is a solid assumption that Crusher is indeed the Cop.  JC's defense is reasonable, and his breadcrumbing makes some sense.  If no counter, then he's prob a Mason, but then how the **** did Crusher get a guilty on him?  I guess a redirector or something like that, but it just seems a stretch to me.

We need Dice & Krak to post.

Just now, The Crusher said:

I was wrong on JC. Nolder has a mouthful of marbles. He is town. Nolder felt the need to make it as difficult as possible and I got it wrong. Jc is town. 

Just for DPR:

FACEPALM

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Uhh....what?  You are a Cop with a guilty view, and instead of pushing to figure out why there has been no counter to JC's claim, instead you think lynching me is the better choice?

Oooookaaaaayyyy.

I can't wait until postgame.

Breaking your balls. Nolder confused me  on JC.

unvote

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

WTF?

Masons are 100% ALWAYS town.  So "not town" for a Mason is ******* impossible in the design of mafia roles.  Town = innocent and Mafia = guilty for a Cop, wtf.

He told me Ape was not town. Then told me DPR is Town. Then on JC he said Town, but quickly retyped Not town, innocent. I only saw the not town part. 

I had no idea JC was a Mason until JC revealed.  

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was wrong on JC. Nolder has a mouthful of marbles. He is town. Nolder felt the need to make it as difficult as possible and I got it wrong. Jc is town. 

What are you talking about?

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Again Nolder confused me on the result. He said town first. Then said not town but innocent. I just saw the not town part. JC is town. 

I'm aggravated as **** right now. 

Oh ok.

Lol

Well, with all those town roles (vig, Mason, Cop), it would make sense for the mafia to be roled up pretty well, too.  A Miller isn't enough to help scum, so a GF isn't out of the question.

I just can't explain away how 80 didn't vote DPR to end D1.  It makes ZERO sense to me, regardless of how dumb 80 may or may not be.  He's been solid as scum recently, and a DPR hammer was a ******* layup for him.

Makes no sense.  Tinfoil that DPR is a GF.  

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

DPR's bitch fest and ridic logic means gf or elderly dementia.

Dude be old

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

On a semi related note "i cant wait till post game" from verbal sounds excited enough that he might actually be a miller.

Both got RL lols from me.

50 minutes ago, Verbal said:

good luck with that

Now you're unlynchable?

pretty gross for you to make that implication...

You claimed Miller, fool..  not Cop.

Guys it might be time to take out this trash...

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

Unvote

JC's defense has merit.

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

I doubt there is a Framer.  With Masons being a pro-town role and a Miller being an anti-town role, I think they even each other out a bit.  With a Cop and potentially a Doc, I wonder if the mafia team has "more".

How do these two posts go together in ure head Verb? At this point we had a not town from crusher a claim of mason from JC so if you doubt theres a framer why are you unvoting JC here??

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Dice doesnt even care atp.

Will ne open to hanging krak if he doesn't show. We're at like d3 at this point and his involvement isnt picking up.

Actually he does but I couldnt get onto the site from home using either IE or chrome.

Has anyone else had problems with the site not being found?

General interactions 80 had. I skipped stuff with dead players.

- OP: supports the building train on Verbal. Places a third vote on him after me and dice vote him. But he always votes Verbal early on so doesn't say much.
- Nudges to blindlynch Verbal before he shows up.
- After Verbal claims Miller, 80 quotes it laughing his ass off, telling Nolder he's the man. He feels genuinely amused. Verb might be legit. Though JiF posts right after also laughing and telling Verb he has the worst luck ever.  Meh.
- Backtracks from wanting to lynch verbal, saying he doesn't want to put him out of his misery. mmmm...
- Explains why the role of a miller makes sense in this theme and how it's pro-town to claim early. Weirdness.
- Early reads: townie - JC, spoot JiF, me. And he trusts Verbal's claim.
- Votes DPR
- [insert bunch of commentary on how we should only lynch Verbal as a last resort]. Repeats the same about both DPR (after he claims VT) and Ape (after he claims survivor).
- Pokes at Zander to ask where he's at.
- Says he needs more from dice and Krak.
- [more commentary on how he's grown up and lynching verbal isn't as satisfying anymore]  >.>
- When DPR is at L-2 he nudges Smash to vote him for not revealing yet.
- FoSes and votes DPR. At some point around here there's the whole vote resetting thing...
- decides there's town on town violance... shift seems sudden/abrupt.. Verbal vs DPR and JiF vs Smash... that's the town/town violence he refers to. Decides to move to an inactive and votes dice. His vote stays parked here for all of D1. Interesting that he chooses him and doesn't vote Krak, who's basically in the same boat. But at the same time he's a lone vote on dice so it's a safe way to distance without putting dice at risk. 
- JiF gives him crap about changing his mind about DPR.
- His read list: TOWN 80 Verbal Crusher JC JiF Spoot Ape Smash Lizard Nyn DPR Pac Zander Krak Dice SCUM.
- Defends DPR to both JiF and Verbal.
- jabs at krak for voting zander with no explenation
- jabs at dice for his read on me
- Puts in work to prove that DPR is pusing a zander lynch, ie an inactive lynch. Yet he's still not voting DPR.
- More justifying of why he's voting dice over Zander. But again, why dice over Krak?
- Says he would vote DPR over Crusher, JiF or Zander... but that he rather vote dice over DPR.
- More nudges at dice not doing anything.
- Gets all SHOCKED that Krak was the 4th to respond to that post nolder made that we all had to quote. Yet doesn't shift to him.
- More DPR defense.
- Straight out tells DPR he prefers to vote dice over him.
- Less than an hour to DL still trying to push the lynch away from DPR and in dice's direction. Though I think it was fairly obvious that the lynch wasn't going dice's way.
- Starts next day with voting Krak, saying he hasn't showed up for two days. Says he'll leave dice alone for now... ok?
- Says he's keeping his vote on krak until he shows up and plays. 
- JiF nudges 80 about his vote on inactives, considering he didn't wanna vote zander.
- Unvotes and votes Pac. says his play sucked, not his number one scum lean, but he'll do.
- In reply to verbal's wagonomics analysis 80 says that in previous games scum refused to take out a townie on D1 at L-1.... ok lol

To summarize... two 180's he did were on Verbal and DPR. Though the shift seems more out of place in DPR's case. With Verbal it was just initial lulzlblindlynch and then moved on elsewhere.. so it seems less clumsy, I guess. Also irt Verbal, his reaction to his miller claim seems like he's VERY amused. Which makes me think the claim might have merit. 

I wonder if 80 made a point of not hammering DPR as a ruse. I know you guys give him crap for sucking but he has his moments. He seems to shift in and out of nudging DPR but then refusing to vote him and town reading him. There's benefits to whiteknigting DPR I guess but I still think the duh move would have been to push for a DPR lynch. Still he seems to go big on these grand gestures of protecting townies... like he did with Zander slot and a little bit with Smash) (possibly with verbal too, if his claim is legit). I also find it very interesting that he said that in previous games scum purposefully didn't hammer a townie at L-1... feels like he's been wagging his dick in our faces on that one.

irt dice and krak, very none committal votes and the off jabs... that were obviously not going anywhere and he didn't really pursue. I could see both as distancing attempts. Pac he only mentioned as a voting option a towards the end and a little out of the blue but it seems like an afterthought. Feels like it was done more for spew purposes if anything else. I think JiF's jabs at him don't look half bad either.

That's all i see right now. 

1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

OI!!!  I WAS nice to you you realise  I went to say DARTHE style but changed it!

I've given my reasoning and thought process for pretty much everything I've said so far in the game. Or at least I did so to the best of my ability. So I have no idea what you're talking about.

Archived