Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iv got crusher dpr and jc as town obviously  dont wanna consider GF tinfoil at this point    still think you are.

crusher reckons pacs been great but im not getting why   but that could be because every time i read his posts i roll my eyes

i could vote krak but hes purely POE cause he hasnt been here doing anything else

i have no idea what to think on verb  i believed the miller claim. its gotta be either him or DPR i think but that is gf tinfoil. i leave jc out because he also claimed mason.

vote krak

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you have dropped 2 votes this morning with nothing else in the posts.

thats something both NB and Darthe do.

I was both asking about reason and teasing you, especially after ure "ban Darthe" post

I explained my reasoning. It might not have been in the post where I voted, but it was previously stated.

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Again Nolder confused me on the result. He said town first. Then said not town but innocent. I just saw the not town part. JC is town. 

I'm aggravated as **** right now. 

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

WTF?

Masons are 100% ALWAYS town.  So "not town" for a Mason is ******* impossible in the design of mafia roles.  Town = innocent and Mafia = guilty for a Cop, wtf.

Agreed.  WTF?

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

iv got crusher dpr and jc as town obviously  dont wanna consider GF tinfoil at this point    still think you are.

crusher reckons pacs been great but im not getting why   but that could be because every time i read his posts i roll my eyes

i could vote krak but hes purely POE cause he hasnt been here doing anything else

i have no idea what to think on verb  i believed the miller claim. its gotta be either him or DPR i think but that is gf tinfoil. i leave jc out because he also claimed mason.

vote krak

In my eyes if JC isnt't countered then he's the mason, pure and simple. I don't see a way around it. We know for a FACT that there's a dead mason and he's gotta have a partner out there that is town by default.

Where's in the case of a town peek, it's not certain. Furthermore, I would argue that DPR's erratic behaviour and faulty logic to the point of incredulity might have been him trying to get peeked. Verbal made a good point earlier on how the existence of a miller tips off that there's a cop in the works. So if Verbal is indeed a miller, DPR could have made this whole show about these bizarre and dumb stances... so he would get peeked and cleared. It wouldn't surprise me one bit and it's the correct play if one's a GF.

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

In my eyes if JC isnt't countered then he's the mason, pure and simple. I don't see a way around it. We know for a FACT that there's a dead mason and he's gotta have a partner out there that is town by default.

Where's in the case of a town peek, it's not certain. Furthermore, I would argue that DPR's erratic behaviour and faulty logic to the point of incredulity might have been him trying to get peeked. Verbal made a good point earlier on how the existence of a miller tips off that there's a cop in the works. So if Verbal is indeed a miller, DPR could have made this whole show about these bizarre and dumb stances... so he would get peeked and cleared. It wouldn't surprise me one bit and it's the correct play if one's a GF.

I'm fairly confident DPR is scum GF for the very reasons you suggest.  

note dice showing up to flop a vote on Krak cause he's in his POE with no actual reason other than that... after giving me crap for not giving reasoning to my votes. His read list leaves a lot to desire. Feels very superficial.

Just now, Dicetosser said:

how am i sposed to give a reason on someone who hasnt been here nyn?

How about have an actual scum read for something that pings you? cause I see nothing and we're on like D3.

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

WTF?

Masons are 100% ALWAYS town.  So "not town" for a Mason is ******* impossible in the design of mafia roles.  Town = innocent and Mafia = guilty for a Cop, wtf.

It's easy to claim Mason when the other one is dead and there are "drugs" in the game that affect things. LOL at you and Nyn for climbing all over me, but you son't want to discuss that. 

Here's a hat for your GF case on me:

tin-baseball.jpg

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

It's easy to claim Mason when the other one is dead and there are "drugs" in the game that affect things. LOL at you and Nyn for climbing all over me, but you son't want to discuss that. 

Here's a hat for your GF case on me:

tin-baseball.jpg

My guess is that there was an option for scum to recruit the survivor to their ranks and Ape was trying to signal them. I doubt it's an all around recruitment game... cause I could have sworn Nolder is like anti recruitment games... though there's no telling cause lizzie did say he was offered drugs. So who knows what that's about. Maybe it was some kind of attempt of Nolder to balance it out cause Ape got nixed so soon.

Regardless, if anyone can be affected with "drugs" that still includes you, does it not? It includes everyone. So what's there to "discuss"? It's an known factor and Nolder could have the mechanic in 100 different ways. Seems like a distraction to me.

GF seems a given in this setup at this point. With a cop in the house scum has to have something to counter it. GF and maybe a roleblocker are per norm. Considering Crusher keeps getting results I'm guessing RB is off the table.. Leaves GF. And if there's one player in the game that's been begging to get peeked, it's you. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

My guess is that there was an option for scum to recruit the survivor to their ranks and Ape was trying to signal them. I doubt it's an all around recruitment game... cause I could have sworn Nolder is like anti recruitment games... though there's no telling cause lizzie did say he was offered drugs. So who knows what that's about. Maybe it was some kind of attempt of Nolder to balance it out cause Ape got nixed so soon.

Regardless, if anyone can be affected with "drugs" that still includes you, does it not? It includes everyone. So what's there to "discuss"? It's an known factor and Nolder could have the mechanic in 100 different ways. Seems like a distraction to me.

GF seems a given in this setup at this point. With a cop in the house scum has to have something to counter it. GF and maybe a roleblocker are per norm. Considering Crusher keeps getting results I'm guessing RB is off the table.. Leaves GF. And if there's one player in the game that's been begging to get peeked, it's you. 

Nope. I just get attention regardless. I assume it's because of the outfit.

Still no butt krak sighting?

I'm ready to move back to JC because he got a guilty and if the "drugs" are in fact a recruitment tool then JC could easily be claiming the role of someone they recruited.

It's an interesting theory.

GF's, Millers, Framers, Survivors, etc don't make sense in a game where every dead townie has been vanilla.

I'm inclined to believe DPR is town and JC is scum.  The 1 time recruit theory makes sense.

Wait a second though...

80, Drug Dealer, Mafia has been lynched

If 80 was the "dealer" why was Liz offered drugs AFTER 80 was lynched?

And the stupid Ape was "addicted"....  if addicted means recruited then it's stupid to not say he was recruited.

Archived