Cops Mafia

Nolder

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

GF's, Millers, Framers, Survivors, etc don't make sense in a game where every dead townie has been vanilla.

I'm inclined to believe DPR is town and JC is scum.  The 1 time recruit theory makes sense.

Smash was vig

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Pac said:

and I'm not voting the guy that has an innocent because there might be a GF.

So you want to vote someone who you decided might have been recruited out of the players alive for... no actual reason. Vs voting for a guy that has been putting in extra effort to ping all over the place and there by be peeked....when there's more than likely a GF in the picture?

cool.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So you want to vote someone who you decided might have been recruited out of the players alive for... no actual reason. Vs voting for a guy that has been putting in extra effort to ping all over the place and there by be peeked....when there's more than likely a GF in the picture?

cool.

This argument is so terrible I'm now inclined to believe you're town.  You'd be more cautious as scum.

"no reason"..  other than the whole guilty investigation by a guy who gave us the Ape with the correct "not town" verbiage.

Tier 1: JC - Most informative lynch.  If he's innocent we know Crushers results can't be trusted and it's back to natural scum hunting.  If he's scum - yay, we killed a bad guy.

Tier 2: Verb - Can't let it live to end game...  Would be stupid

Tier 3: Dice - His recent play is a pile of sh-t and the vote on Krak sucks with so much else going on

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

My guess is that there was an option for scum to recruit the survivor to their ranks and Ape was trying to signal them. I doubt it's an all around recruitment game... cause I could have sworn Nolder is like anti recruitment games... though there's no telling cause lizzie did say he was offered drugs. So who knows what that's about. Maybe it was some kind of attempt of Nolder to balance it out cause Ape got nixed so soon.

Regardless, if anyone can be affected with "drugs" that still includes you, does it not? It includes everyone. So what's there to "discuss"? It's an known factor and Nolder could have the mechanic in 100 different ways. Seems like a distraction to me.

GF seems a given in this setup at this point. With a cop in the house scum has to have something to counter it. GF and maybe a roleblocker are per norm. Considering Crusher keeps getting results I'm guessing RB is off the table.. Leaves GF. And if there's one player in the game that's been begging to get peeked, it's you. 

Or Crusher was the Cop, but recruited night 2, lost his investigations, but as new scum clears DPR and then tries to falsely claim I'm guilty.  Only that's impossible cause I'm the other mason.  I seriously doubt Nolder fukked up the results this badly.

Hence, DPR and Crusher both = scum.

10 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yes I investigated DPR night 2 and he came back town. 

Investigated you last night and we'll uh you know 

vote jc

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I was wrong on JC. Nolder has a mouthful of marbles. He is town. Nolder felt the need to make it as difficult as possible and I got it wrong. Jc is town. 

Breaking your balls. Nolder confused me  on JC.

unvote

Again Nolder confused me on the result. He said town first. Then said not town but innocent. I just saw the not town part. JC is town. 

I'm aggravated as **** right now. 

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Or Crusher was the Cop, but recruited night 2, lost his investigations, but as new scum clears DPR and then tries to falsely claim I'm guilty.  Only that's impossible cause I'm the other mason.  I seriously doubt Nolder fukked up the results this badly.

Hence, DPR and Crusher both = scum.

Could be. Would explain why he backtracked the peek on you by fumbling that Nolder misled him  .... he knew he was ****ed.

Easy, we lynch DPR and if he flips scum we lynch Crusher.

I'm not lynching an uncounted mason partner of a dead mason. period.

If someone was recruited, it would be an outed PR or a town peeked player and not someone like JC who didn't have much town equity. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

THERE WAS A DEAD VIG AND A DEAD MASON... AND THEORETICALLY AN ALIVE COP. so it's not all VTs. God.

OUR DEAD VIG KILLED JIF....  WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A VIG ONLY SHOOTS SCUM..  GOD

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I'm not lynching an uncounted mason partner of a dead mason. period.

If someone was recruited, it would be an outed PR or a town peeked player and not someone like JC who didn't have much town equity. 

Now who isn't reading...

1 minute ago, Pac said:

OUR DEAD VIG KILLED JIF....  WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A VIG ONLY SHOOTS SCUM..  GOD

I'm not acting like a vig can't shoot town. But you keep repeating that we've only seen dead VTs and that's just not true.

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

what drugs are you on?

who did i nudge and not vote?

and quick to anger is frustration at work coupled with your stupidity that you somehow think is you being brilliant. 

Well if you're scum then maybe my play ain't so terrible after all, huh?

Archived