Jump to content

Cops Mafia


Nolder
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have to go drive my mom, but I'll be back later.

I'd like to hear from verbal, pac and dice.

I'm open to voting krak today for that sh*t post and then hopefully I'd be too dead the next phase to deal with this sh*t show. Hope springs eternal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lizzie didn't take the drugs and died Town. Who was offered drugs and is now scum? Not saying it happen but the votes on DPR are disturbing. I get Verbs fagonomics argument but it still seems a stretch at this point. Nyn says she is not tinfoiling but she's voting a cleared player. Yet, that same player she is voting says she is not scum because she is not nervous. The whole thing makes me nervous. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lizzie didn't take the drugs and died Town. Who was offered drugs and is now scum? Not saying it happen but the votes on DPR are disturbing. I get Verbs fagonomics argument but it still seems a stretch at this point. Nyn says she is not tinfoiling but she's voting a cleared player. Yet, that same player she is voting says she is not scum because she is not nervous. The whole thing makes me nervous. 

 

Nyn is working her way onto my scum list.

1. She's supported Verb's play (Miller claim) the entire game.

2. She didn't call 80 out (who also supported Verb) and that's a bad sign from her.

3. She hasn't really scum hunted anyone - she's only sparred with me and dice. 

4. She hasn't been a big one to talk about setup spec in the past (unless it was from another player and she shot it down), but so far this game she has talked about recruiting multiple times, warned us that we could be at Lylo based on her belief that we have:  4 Mafia / 1 Survivor / 1 Miller (and she knows the Mafia have drugs).

Given that we've seen Vanilla Town and a Mason so far, her spec tilts too heavily to scum.  

Maybe a little pressure will convince her to explain her logic...

Vote Nyn

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, D P R said:

If anyone is begging to be peeked, it would be you Miller claimer. 

Just sayin'. 

That makes zero sense.  If I'm peeked, I come back guilty.  Duh.  Why the hell would I want that even if I was scum? 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

 

How do these two posts go together in ure head Verb? At this point we had a not town from crusher a claim of mason from JC so if you doubt theres a framer why are you unvoting JC here??

 

I unvoted JC because he claimed Mason and I didn't want him lynched before a chance for a counter claim......you know, like a normal townie would do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Pac said:

so...

1) Dice

5) JC - claimed mason..  cleared by cop

6) Crusher - claimed cop correctly gave us Ape&80

8) Krak

10) DPR - cleared by cop

11) Pac - Town

12) Nyn 

15) Verbal - Claimed Miller

 

 

 

Tell me again why we should be voting DPR

Because 80 could have hammered him and didn't for an easy mislynch.....why?

 

Because it wasn't a mislynch - the only reasonable explanation.

 

Occam's Razor, yo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, D P R said:

We're basically shooting in the Verb, Krak & dice barrel. 

Verb first, then we'll toy with the other two.

Literally the only "case" you have on me is that I claimed Miller.

 

What a sh*tty case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, D P R said:

Nyn is working her way onto my scum list.

1. She's supported Verb's play (Miller claim) the entire game.

2. She didn't call 80 out (who also supported Verb) and that's a bad sign from her.

3. She hasn't really scum hunted anyone - she's only sparred with me and dice. 

4. She hasn't been a big one to talk about setup spec in the past (unless it was from another player and she shot it down), but so far this game she has talked about recruiting multiple times, warned us that we could be at Lylo based on her belief that we have:  4 Mafia / 1 Survivor / 1 Miller (and she knows the Mafia have drugs).

Given that we've seen Vanilla Town and a Mason so far, her spec tilts too heavily to scum.  

Maybe a little pressure will convince her to explain her logic...

Vote Nyn

Oh fucking hell now that same player says she IS scum. DPR if you do turn out to be The Godfather I'm gonna eat you then poop you onto Nolder head. 

Unvote vote  bunny 

 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, D P R said:

You keep focusing on things that don't actually matter to the game. How exactly does making a concise point speak VOLUMES? How do you defend JC's play? Why would I even bother to "defend" against a kook that wants to vote a Cop that gave us 1 Survivor, 1 Scum and has given 2 town results? Who does that? Why vote me over a claimed Miller? Or me over a small pool that we know has scum in it? 

You're stuck in the forest and all you can see is the trees. Plus fear mongering over your 4 scum post... not so great.

BECAUSE HE ******* CLAIMED MASON.....WE KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER ONE.....AND NOBODY TO THIS POINT HAD COUNTER CLAIMED.......WTF IS YOUR BOGGLE?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, D P R said:

Well, if anyone would know about something being pointless, it would be you. 

Explain again how you and JC want to focus on me and Crusher - I love that one. 

And now were stuck with the "is he or is he not a Miller" problem I described - and it's a total distraction, like I described. And we would have been better off if he had never revealed, now wouldn't we?

But you keep on with your Lylo panic dance and recruitment talk... you're saving the game! Believe it. 

And if I was peeked last night, my lynch could end the game.....and that would be even worse as there would have been zero discussion - I would have been an auto-speedlynch at that point.

 

You're not thinking.  It has been your problem all game long.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lizzie didn't take the drugs and died Town. Who was offered drugs and is now scum? Not saying it happen but the votes on DPR are disturbing. I get Verbs fagonomics argument but it still seems a stretch at this point. Nyn says she is not tinfoiling but she's voting a cleared player. Yet, that same player she is voting says she is not scum because she is not nervous. The whole thing makes me nervous. 

 

Dude.....you're not acting like a town Cop.  The 'Nolder messed up' thing is looking less and less believable by the post.

 

 

19 minutes ago, D P R said:

Peeked by a LD.

Seriously?!  Haha!  You're now clinging to a Lie Detector for me claiming Miller?  This is rich.

How in the actual **** are you still alive?

 

Look here folks - the real case for DPR has something to do with a Lie Detector!  I have no idea how that makes sense, but there it is!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Dude.....you're not acting like a town Cop.  The 'Nolder messed up' thing is looking less and less believable by the post.

 

 

Seriously?!  Haha!  You're now clinging to a Lie Detector for me claiming Miller?  This is rich.

How in the actual **** are you still alive?

 

Look here folks - the real case for DPR has something to do with a Lie Detector!  I have no idea how that makes sense, but there it is!

Then step and lynch me punk!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm stuck on Crusher's thing with Nolder messing up.  I really don't like how the mod is now kinda involved (albeit barely) in how we're now scumhunting.  If this is a ruse, I'm not a fan.

 

The whole sequence from Crusher is just weird.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Crusher said:

Then step and lynch me punk!

That would be stupid - there are better options.

 

Think about your sequence explaining Nolder's mistake.....doesn't it seem weird that the mod would make that basic of a mistake?  Don't you see how we'd potentially be wary of you, especially considering the "drugs" in the game?

 

And note that I'm not saying we lynch you - hell no, but I am thinking we lynch DPR

 

If he flips town, then lolVerbal and if town loses you all blame me.

If he flips GF, then you still might be fine and we lynched scum.

If he flips normal scum, well......we lynch scum and identify another.

 

2/3 options are good, 1/3 is awesome, and 1/3 is awful.  I'm willing to play those odds.

 

Deal me in.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I'm stuck on Crusher's thing with Nolder messing up.  I really don't like how the mod is now kinda involved (albeit barely) in how we're now scumhunting.  If this is a ruse, I'm not a fan.

 

The whole sequence from Crusher is just weird.

I agree and I would consider it a bad gameplay. What so write in the thread was verbatim. He said Not town for Ape, He said Town for DPR. He first wrote Town for Jc.. then wrote NOT TOWN innocent on JC. I caught the not town part. If Nolder doesn't care enough about his game to assure you it's not a ruse then Nothing more I can do. So lynch me or move on bitch!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That would be stupid - there are better options.

 

Think about your sequence explaining Nolder's mistake.....doesn't it seem weird that the mod would make that basic of a mistake?  Don't you see how we'd potentially be wary of you, especially considering the "drugs" in the game?

 

And note that I'm not saying we lynch you - hell no, but I am thinking we lynch DPR

 

If he flips town, then lolVerbal and if town loses you all blame me.

If he flips GF, then you still might be fine and we lynched scum.

If he flips normal scum, well......we lynch scum and identify another.

 

2/3 options are good, 1/3 is awesome, and 1/3 is awful.  I'm willing to play those odds.

 

Deal me in.

We are talking about Nolder. He sleeps 17 hours a day and has a headache the other 7. Sorry if I dont 't have the confidence in today's youth like you do. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I agree and I would consider it a bad gameplay. What so write in the thread was verbatim. He said Not town for Ape, He said Town for DPR. He first wrote Town for Jc.. then wrote NOT TOWN innocent on JC. I caught the not town part. If Nolder doesn't care enough about his game to assure you it's not a ruse then Nothing more I can do. So lynch me or move on bitch!

I already said I'm not considering a lynch on you, relax big guy.

 

But I can't deny 80 not hammering DPR looks weird, don't you agree?  DPR played so wonky, it is almost like he wanted to be viewed.  Can't deny the potential there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Verbal said:

That would be stupid - there are better options.

 

Think about your sequence explaining Nolder's mistake.....doesn't it seem weird that the mod would make that basic of a mistake?  Don't you see how we'd potentially be wary of you, especially considering the "drugs" in the game?

 

And note that I'm not saying we lynch you - hell no, but I am thinking we lynch DPR

 

If he flips town, then lolVerbal and if town loses you all blame me.

If he flips GF, then you still might be fine and we lynched scum.

If he flips normal scum, well......we lynch scum and identify another.

 

2/3 options are good, 1/3 is awesome, and 1/3 is awful.  I'm willing to play those odds.

 

Deal me in.

4/3? Is this some nu-math common core bullsh*t or what?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I agree and I would consider it a bad gameplay. What so write in the thread was verbatim. He said Not town for Ape, He said Town for DPR. He first wrote Town for Jc.. then wrote NOT TOWN innocent on JC. I caught the not town part. If Nolder doesn't care enough about his game to assure you it's not a ruse then Nothing more I can do. So lynch me or move on bitch!

Just to be clear, whether or not I've made any mistakes during this game it would be an even bigger mistake to confirm or deny any aspect of what Crusher is saying.

I'm sure everyone would agree with that.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...