Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, D P R said:

You keep pushing this argument, so let's do this - and Verb and JC need to answer these questions as well:

1. Please explain how anything I've done - the entire game - is bad play in your opinion. 

2. Please point out one - just one - benefit to town from Verbal having claimed Miller. 

My argument, made on D1 when I voted him, was that he would go on to become a distraction, which he has. I also argued that anyone who actually rolled Miller should keep quiet and do everything in their power to scum hunt so that if they are investigated, they accept the inevitable and leave a clear trail of evidence for the town to benefit from. We have nothing like that Verb, who has only tunneled on me and has contributed nothing beyond that.

3. Please explain why the fact that no one countering JC confirms him town, but the fact that no one has countered Crusher leaves him in question? Any player can be offered drugs - but none of you has posted a record of who has admitted to this. There are nights where we don't know who was offered anything.

4. Please confirm that you (Nyn) thinks that we have 4 scum (or 3 with a recruitment mechanic...), that they are confirmed "drug dealers", and that we had Survivor, and that you believe Verbal is a Miller. 

First of all, I have chimed in on multiple other points of the game, whereas you have literally tunneled my Miller claim 95% of the game.

As for my claim, all that "clear trail of evidence" means nothing if I'm viewed late game - on the contrary, it loses the game for us.  My claim allows town the opportunity to lynch me D1 if they want.  You wanted that....the rest of the town did not.

DEAL WITH IT.

10 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

if i recall correctly from the iso, 80 was around in the space of the last hour before dl struck d1 cause he said something about having less than an hour left to dl... but feel free to check. Can't do it myself right now. Will do it when i can.

Pac was around as well.  He refused to hammer DPR.  Not unusual for him.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Pac was around as well.  He refused to hammer DPR.  Not unusual for him.

He was town reading him consistently, though. I can sorta accept that. 80 on the other hand clumsily shifted his read on dpr. See my iso on him.

Just now, Verbal said:

First of all, I have chimed in on multiple other points of the game, whereas you have literally tunneled my Miller claim 95% of the game.

As for my claim, all that "clear trail of evidence" means nothing if I'm viewed late game - on the contrary, it loses the game for us.  My claim allows town the opportunity to lynch me D1 if they want.  You wanted that....the rest of the town did not.

DEAL WITH IT.

Seriously, Wes.......why are you not seeing this?  If we are at lylo and I'm viewed, town loses 100% of the time if I don't claim D1.  100% of the time.  Do you refute this?

I assume you do not, which is why it was a solid play to reveal right away.  If town lynched me D1, so be it....my "distraction" is gone.  But we didn't, so you harping on it being a distraction when NOBODY ELSE WAS DISTRACTED, is in essence a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Please say you get this and that I'm not talking to a brick wall.

We do not lynch Nyn today.  She seems to be clearly town to me, and I'll accept the loss if she's fooled me.

DPR is tunneling his argument on my claim way past the point everybody else dropped it.  ****, many of you TOLD him to drop it.  His peek is at complete odds with his play this game.  I can't make that clearer....and Nyn's point on 80's stance re: DPR and not hammering should not be something conveniently avoided.

Having said all that, I understand the hesitancy from people to vote DPR.  Ok.

Then vote Krak.  He somehow has managed to do less than DPR and still be alive with no real suspicion.  Are we in the habit of allowing that kind of play to skate through an entire full-sized game?

I don't know what is worse, losing because multiple townies don't play, losing because of a dumbass role (for the record, I ******* hate the GF role with a passion - it allows lazy gameplay and no actual skill to maneuver), or losing due to being outplayed?

I'd rather be outplayed than the other 2.  Make your decision.

W/e im done with this phase. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Won't be the first time. But i think verb is miller and i think jc is town. Period. Whether or not crusher is compromised, i dont know. But i think dpr is scum. And maybe krak too. Dice is so far removed and I've seen him online elsewhere earlier...yet he hasnt posted here at all... he doesnt seem to care.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

This game went from Nyn and I sniping at each other, to me wanting to cry in her arms and have her tell me everything is going to be ok.

<3 JN, lol

Irony at its best 

8 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Then vote Krak.  He somehow has managed to do less than DPR and still be alive with no real suspicion.  Are we in the habit of allowing that kind of play to skate through an entire full-sized game?

Not voting Krak..  

No offense to her but if she refuses to play and is scum then the "victory" means absolutely nothing.  Just like if DPR is zi GoD Fahzer.

Dice, You, then Krak

Consolation prize I'll take JC or Nyn because of their stubborn refusal to stop fellating DPR.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Not voting Krak..  

No offense to her but if she refuses to play and is scum then the "victory" means absolutely nothing.  Just like if DPR is zi GoD Fahzer.

Dice, You, then Krak

Consolation prize I'll take JC or Nyn because of their stubborn refusal to stop fellating DPR.

Krak is a guy lol

35 minutes ago, Pac said:

Not voting Krak..  

Dice, You, then Krak

Serious question:  do you think I'm a Miller?

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Verbal what do you make of dice?

Who?

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Serious question:  do you think I'm a Miller?

leaning that way..  but we should have killed you long time ago to avoid this being something we have to worry about now.

I'm not saying DPR is playing some great townie game..  tbh I'm barely reading his posts the last couple days.

What I do know is Crusher is 100% what he said he was.  There is no way he says he got a "not town" result on Ape if he was anything then what he said he was.  He followed that up with a good 80 and JC results as evidence by 80's flip and JC's uncountered claim.  

He's the surest thing in this game right now and he told us DPR is innocent.  Whether or not that is ultimately true why in the fuq would you want to go against a cops result when he's been right about everything else.  Chasing specters in some half-assed attempt at glory is fools mafia.

Use your instincts but also use your head!  

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

I was breaking down the '2/3' into 1/3 segments.

Sorry it wasn't clear for the mod to bother chiming in, just when I'm busy saying you're too involved already.

Oh come on, it;s a joke. Has nothing to do with gameplay. GFY

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

leaning that way..  but we should have killed you long time ago to avoid this being something we have to worry about now.

I'm not saying DPR is playing some great townie game..  tbh I'm barely reading his posts the last couple days.

What I do know is Crusher is 100% what he said he was.  There is no way he says he got a "not town" result on Ape if he was anything then what he said he was.  He followed that up with a good 80 and JC results as evidence by 80's flip and JC's uncountered claim.  

He's the surest thing in this game right now and he told us DPR is innocent.  Whether or not that is ultimately true why in the fuq would you want to go against a cops result when he's been right about everything else.  Chasing specters in some half-assed attempt at glory is fools mafia.

Use your instincts but also use your head!  

Wow. This is old school mafia badboy PAC. I will ban klecko come here and disparage you. Im sad The Ape Dead Yet because you playing you like  did back in the day. When DPR, Doggin and Barm played with us and Verbal was the dude who's name started with V. 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Been a while since a game did my head in as much as this one.

I hope carnivore pokemon feast on your festering corpse, nol.

While not strictly "the carnivore pokemon" Carnivine's name is a mixture of Carnivore and Vine so...close enough?

83hLHM.png

Archived