Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

can you explain this to me crusher? you've said it a couple of times and im not getting it

PAC is not hard to catch as scum. He hides like a bitch and pops his head out and picks easy targets. This is good town PAC. He made dumb guesses while licking his own nuts early game. Fine tuned the guesses practically professional and had strong conviction on his votes and Fos. This is town PAC or best scum PAC I've seen in a bit. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Your boo bunny Nyn  is very eager as well . 

you're acting as if i didn't have those three people in my PoE. So the fact that I'm willing to vote either should be pretty duh worthy.

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Me? Im not even sure Krak is playing. PAC is playing very well. If he is scum he is playimg great. Honestly I don't see it with him. If not you then I'm voting Dice. If Krak is scum then we are in trouble because I don't see enough content on him to decide . 

By the way... One of the ladies at Mrs Crushers hair salon lost 95 pounds on keto diet. So after I get back from the beach on August 19th I'm starting to do it. She said I can eat bacon and butter and eggs and it moved. 

I've done keto. It's the sh*t. You can fry your eggs in bacon fat and your cholesterol will improve. 

I have my first tier scum suspicion and a second tier, which I've expanded on several times. DPR train wasn't really going anywhere so I moved to second scum suspect. I'm not going to apologize for that. Implying that I would vote anyone is false because I've made it pretty clear who are the players I'm NOT willing to vote this phase and I haven't deviated for that just to make a lynch happen. 

I really shouldn't have to be explaining this. It's pretty damn obvious.

14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Anxious to lynch anyone. Amirite

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Says the braintrust that suggests a CFD every other day. 

I've had the Verb, Dice and Krak pool outlined since you were confirmed. Everyone just loves the **** out of a Miller, so verb isn't going to swing and between Dice and Krak, Dice is at least hitting tells that lean scummish. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Excluding you that's half the game at this point., color me less than impressed 

There's most likely 2-3 scum out there. That should be the number of suspects every person in the game has, minimum. 

Again, pretty duh worthy.

Just now, The Crusher said:

You like to tell people how they are talking.  It's cute

I just don't understand why I need to qualify myself over voting players I've clearly indicated as my scum suspects. What, should I be voting for my town reads?

You had pac saying he wants to lynch dice, verbal, krak. And as a consolation me/JC.

You got dice saying he'd vote pac, krak and a tinfoil on DPR.

You got Verbal saying he'd vote dice and krak.... and also willing to vote DPR.

You got DPR wanting verbal dead, wanting me dead, wanting dice dead.

With JC if I recall he had DPR, krak and someone else I can't recall right now.

So I ask again... what's so weird about me having three suspects and why are you only bothered by me on said topic?

Just now, D P R said:

I'm happy to change my vote back to NYC if that train picks up speed, but we have a deadline so I'll live it. We do have a deadline, right? Some confusion in that are.

NYC, really? Maybe it's dementia after all.

57 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You had pac saying he wants to lynch dice, verbal, krak. And as a consolation me/JC.

You got dice saying he'd vote pac, krak and a tinfoil on DPR.

You got Verbal saying he'd vote dice and krak.... and also willing to vote DPR.

You got DPR wanting verbal dead, wanting me dead, wanting dice dead.

With JC if I recall he had DPR, krak and someone else I can't recall right now.

So I ask again... what's so weird about me having three suspects and why are you only bothered by me on said topic?

I prefer paying attention to you? Did you eat bacon today bunny? 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Better than lynching a cleared townie but we should lunch someone.  Your effusive praise my way is starting to get disconcerting.

Yeah. Prolly lynch the guy that cleared him. You doing good. Enjoy the praise. Won't last forever. Might not last to deadline even. 

Archived