Cops Mafia

Nolder

3 hours ago, D P R said:

Yeah, no. That's not a reads list. Nor is it town play. No bueno.

Vote Dice

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Votecount
DPR - JC, Dice (2)
Nyn - DPR (1)
Dice - Pac, Verb, Nyn, Crush  (4)
Verbal - Krak (1)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline in 46 minutes

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Worst mod ever

Say what?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You're under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney..."

"Yeah man call my lawyer! He's just down the street!"

Dice walks up in a cheap suit and generic tie. "I'm told you have my client in custody. What are the charges?" An officer hands Dice a piece of paper. "Uh huh. Hmmm. Mmmhmm. Right. Yeah ok.....well this is bullsh*t. Ok give me a minute alone with my client please. And can we turn these cameras off? Come on guys." Dice watches as the officer walks up to another two officers and begins a conversation. "Ok buddy I'm not going to lie to you, it's bad. No seriously you're ****ed. I really can't do anything to help you this time. I told you probation meant you had to stay low and you didn't listen."

The guy stares at Dice for a minute. "So what you're saying is they're putting me away for good this time. No chance of getting out ever?" Dice nods. "In that case bend down here I have something to tell you but I need to whisper it." Dice bends forward and the guy brings his lips to Dice's ears. "Yo I'm real sorry about this bro but I'm not spending my life behind bars. It's the needle for me." With that he lunges forward and rips Dice's throat out with his teeth. Dice fell backwards grabbing at his neck but it was already far too late. He bled out within seconds.

Dice, Mafia Lawyer, has been lynched

22 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
Dice - Pac, Verbal, Nyn, DPR, Crusher  (5)
DPR - JC, Dice (1)
Verbal - Krak (1)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY 8PM PST

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

"You're under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney..."

"Yeah man call my lawyer! He's just down the street!"

Dice walks up in a cheap suit and generic tie. "I'm told you have my client in custody. What are the charges?" An officer hands Dice a piece of paper. "Uh huh. Hmmm. Mmmhmm. Right. Yeah ok.....well this is bullsh*t. Ok give me a minute alone with my client please. And can we turn these cameras off? Come on guys." Dice watches as the officer walks up to another two officers and begins a conversation. "Ok buddy I'm not going to lie to you, it's bad. No seriously you're ****ed. I really can't do anything to help you this time. I told you probation meant you had to stay low and you didn't listen."

The guy stares at Dice for a minute. "So what you're saying is they're putting me away for good this time. No chance of getting out ever?" Dice nods. "In that case bend down here I have something to tell you but I need to whisper it." Dice bends forward and the guy brings his lips to Dice's ears. "Yo I'm real sorry about this bro but I'm not spending my life behind bars. It's the needle for me." With that he lunges forward and rips Dice's throat out with his teeth. Dice fell backwards grabbing at his neck but it was already far too late. He bled out within seconds.

Dice, Mafia Lawyer, has been lynched

Good work here.  I'm pleasantly surprised.

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

And to that I say....

HA!

But some said there a GF would throw off the balance.

The role is a little stronger than that of Godfather because its target can be moved around, but a little weaker in that (unless it can self-target, which is rare) it becomes useless when the team is reduced to one member.

There prolly isnt a gf cause the lawyer role was at play. It's basically the same thing only more powerful cause i think he can pick a different player every night.

Means we cant fully trust peeks from before dice's death. In your case (jc) we can cause you're uncountered mason. And i feel better about crusher now.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

There prolly isnt a gf cause the lawyer role was at play. It's basically the same thing only more powerful cause i think he can pick a different player every night.

Means we cant fully trust peeks from before dice's death. In your case (jc) we can cause you're uncountered mason. And i feel better about crusher now.

Me too.  

Pac i know you want to lynch verb next in your poe order but i find it hard to believe that verb is scum. Plus dice's last min vote on dpr is disgusting. Dpr vote on him isn't that great either. I'll see if i have time to read some of dpr's verbal diarrhea to see if he even talked about dice before.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Even though the recruitment angle looks off in hindsight.  At least we could see something did not add up.  

I couldn't ignore ape's flip and Lizzie getting offered drugs. We'll prolly find out what that was about post game *shrugs*

The tinfoil is real lol

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I Couldn't ignore ape's flipand Lizzie getting offered drugs. We'll prolly find out what that was about post game *shrugs*

The tinfoil is real lol

I'm with you 1000%.  I was seriously throwing gas on Crusher.

Archived