Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My youngest daughters is a camp counselor this summer at the karate school all my kids went to. One of the families took a shine to her and asked if she could babysit their 6 month old. They also have a 7 year old that attends the summer camp. Am I a bad person because I couldn't stop laughing when she told me the infants name is Walter. LOL Walter? Only thing I can think of is Walter Mathua as the coach of the bad news bears. I mean wtf ? Best kid can hope for is he never knows anyone old enough to remember Wally and the beav.  " you were little hard in the beav last night Wally." *

* note: if any of you are named Walter or named your kid Walter im sorry haha

Dude! ure forgetting the best Walter EVAAAA!!!  Walter O'Reilly!

Radar-O-Reilly-m-a-s-h-14058952-320-240.

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

lulz...you sound like scum here...

why does she?

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

That was legit?  I took it as scum deflection...anywho, I like CFDs...as they tend to shine light on scum...yup...that's about all I have for now.

how does a cfd shine light on scum?

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I do recall him having that issue during a game before.

he has before he lost it for like a week or so one game.  I know he has just moved as well 

19 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

why does she?

he has before he lost it for like a week or so one game.  I know he has just moved as well 

why does she?

She's pushing a Verbal lynch and not even trying to use the rest of Day 1 to hunt.

A CFD is a useful device:

to see who wants to lynch who 

to unmask others who may want join in 

for scum to use against the person/people who favor said CFD

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

First time I sit down to read the game... only post that stands out:

Boo.

Anyway, this roster is much derpier than what I'm used to. I expect the game to be a bit more like the "game of champions" where none of them have a clue what's going on, and reasonable logic gets you lynched. So, this should be fun.

I see no point in Verbal claiming Miller as a lie. It's too easily-blown-up a scum play for his style. I've also seen good players claim their miller role on D1 with little pressure in the past, just to have it out there - kind of better for town as public knowledge.

First Dick that says Wolf needs to die

not including me

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

how is offering an alternative CFD garner you more intel and not be "lazy", as you call it?

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

lulz...you sound like scum here...

26 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

She's pushing a Verbal lynch and not even trying to use the rest of Day 1 to hunt.

ok im not getting it.

ure sdound like scum was in response to the post of hers asking u about ure cfd idea. its not pushing verbal at all there.

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

ok im not getting it.

ure sdound like scum was in response to the post of hers asking u about ure cfd idea. its not pushing verbal at all there.

She didn't take the bait on the CFD but she did say she rather leave a useless vote on Verbal...came across as scummy...just saying

Right now I'd rather lynch DPR anyway 

Who you voting?

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

why does she?

Holey hell!!  Never new he was Walter. Just knew him as a radar. 

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sorry Crush!  Haven't been posting much on the main board lately so I almost forgot everyone else is tired of this sh*t by now, lol.  

Yo Im starting up a website for my hot furry sexy monkey poo-say.  I heard you gots some experience with posting sexy ladies. If you help me I can pay you in hot monkey....uh,,er damn. never mind.

9 hours ago, JiF said:

**** bitches, get money

Word

8 hours ago, Verbal said:

Pussies

For sale and tick free

17 hours ago, Nolder said:

MOD NOTE: CTM HAS BEEN REPLACED BY KRAK

My bad. Just had my summer ultra sexy hairy monkey poo-say spectacular (buy two get three) and let's just say it will be a awhile before we see CTM again. He is a big fan.

2 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

Yo Im starting up a website for my hot furry sexy monkey poo-say.  I heard you gots some experience with posting sexy ladies. If you help me I can pay you in hot monkey....uh,,er damn. never mind.

Word

For sale and tick free

My bad. Just had my summer ultra sexy hairy monkey poo-say spectacular (buy two get three) and let's just say it will be a awhile before we see CTM again. He is a big fan.

Just now, Chimp the Pimp said:

That's because he is fat. Fatties sweat and sweat is salty.  My friend Shamu sweats so much the fat bitch made the entire ocean salty.

Hey. Please go post this garbage in another forum. If your not in the game please don't post here. Thanks. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Hey. Please go post this garbage in another forum. If your not in the game please don't post here. Thanks. 

Oh my God. I already apologized for that. You said you were hungry. I sent you three nice hairy monkey poo-say.  I didn't think you actually meant food. Im Chimp the pimp, not Chimp the guy that feeds fat ****s. I got a couple a couple banana cream pies back at the crib. I give you those then you forgive me?

Just now, Chimp the Pimp said:

Oh my God. I already apologized for that. You said you were hungry. I sent you three nice hairy monkey poo-say.  I didn't think you actually meant food. Im Chimp the pimp, not Chimp the guy that feeds fat ****s. I got a couple a couple banana cream pies back at the crib. I give you those then you forgive me?

Ok.

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

DPR had the dirtiest vote on me.

Uhhhhhh, yeah.  I'm claiming Miller.  People do it - it is the right move D1.  I dared people in the signup thread, you dope.  This is the game, and I'm playing to win.  Get on my level.

Nobody ever, ever, ever claims Miller on D1.

Ever.

Because A.) no one will believe you and B.) it just sets up a wifom for the town to get distracted over right from the start.

You had no reason whatsoever to throw that into the game - a townie would wait until they got viewed to reveal and scum hunt before that so that their reads meant something. 

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, in one breath you defend yourself by asserting that Verb is not actually claiming Miller, then in the very next breath you hedge your bets by asking Verb if he really is.

That is what I do. 

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

She didn't take the bait on the CFD but she did say she rather leave a useless vote on Verbal...came across as scummy...just saying

Right now I'd rather lynch DPR anyway 

Who you voting?

i'll accept the cfd bait bit will disagree on the scummy bit. Shes clearly town to me.

vote   I dunno  if I hadn't gotten a decent answer out of u it was going to be you and im not going dpr on this miller stuff.  seems too easy. I think he wrong with his stance but I just don't see dpr  doing that that WAY hes done it as scum.

14 minutes ago, D P R said:

Ever.

Because A.) no one will believe you and B.) it just sets up a wifom for the town to get distracted over right from the start.

You had no reason whatsoever to throw that into the game - a townie would wait until they got viewed to reveal and scum hunt before that so that their reads meant something. 

That is what I do. 

wrong. seen it done a few times.

when I first saw miller it was explained to me that immeadiate claiming is what you should do. in order to lessen WIFOM. doing so is pretty much a death sentence as town tends to lynch millers for exactly what ure saying but smart towns don't do it til f4 or so and also consider the millers play.

also IVE fake claimed miller as scum. it didn't work BECAUSE I didn't do it straight out the gate

27 minutes ago, D P R said:

Ever.

That is what I do. 

CTM did it a couple years ago.

I'm almost ready to claim scum..  Mafia not doing it for me like it used to.

So in more interesting news the home theater was professionally calibrated last week and I'm done with purchases for the next few years.

I returned the Sony 75 inch in favor of an LG C7 OLED which consistently wins best TV of the year.  I also upgraded my receiver to a Yamaha 2060 and am running a 5.2.4 system which rocks.

Pics coming at some point.

Oh yeah...

Unvote

Vote 80

I think I got him.

27 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm almost ready to claim scum..  Mafia not doing it for me like it used to.

So in more interesting news the home theater was professionally calibrated last week and I'm done with purchases for the next few years.

I returned the Sony 75 inch in favor of an LG C7 OLED which consistently wins best TV of the year.  I also upgraded my receiver to a Yamaha 2060 and am running a 5.2.4 system which rocks.

Pics coming at some point.

Oh yeah...

Unvote

Vote 80

I think I got him.

If getting my TV calibrated becomes more interesting than any other aspect of my life you got my permission to compost me. 

Last time you said you were done  buying TVs for a decade. So.. you  obviously suck at that too. 

" So hey Mr. Buy Best employee guy I would like to return this TV for that TV and don't worry about the warranty. I will be back way before that happens."

Please give me  a receiver that rocks. If it has the same name as a motorcycle that would be cool. 

Eventually I will be taking pictures for my internet friends. I hope the Ape doesn't notice my thunder thighs. It's not fat it's the elliptical training I excel at. 

Oh yeah vote the virgin. Pretty sure he still has an Onkyo. As if!

2 hours ago, D P R said:

Ever.

That is what I do. 

I've seen people do it both ways... heh.

Unsure what's the more correct play. I can sort of see why claiming after being viewed can seem shady. Could just be scum scrambling to get a pass. But some people on dm have said that as miller, claiming should be done early. Pretty sure I've seen seph get crap one game for claiming later in the game.

Archived