Cops Mafia

Nolder

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

We'll talk about it more after the game but if you've got the time I'm curious: which side do you think this game favors?

If Lawyer is what it looks like then scum overwhelmingly in a normal game..

Since you made me town that equals it out I suppose.

We'll see I guess.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/24/2017 at 10:40 AM, Nolder said:

HHKV3.png

Players

1) Dice

2) Jif - Vanilla Town (Killed N2)

3) 80 - Mafia Drug Dealer (Lynched D2)

4) Ape - Survivor w/ (1x BPV) and drug addiction (Lynched D2)

5) JC

6) Crusher

7) Lizard - Vanilla Town (Killed N3)

8) Krak

9) Smash - Town Vig (x6) (Killed N2)

10) DPR

11) Pac

12) Nyn 

13) Spoot - Town Mason (Killed N1)

14) Zander - Vanilla Town (Modkilled D1)

15) Verbal

Sample Town PM

You are a rookie on the force. Tonight you're on call to assist in filming a reality tv show. Kind of lame but at least you're not behind a desk.
Role: Vanilla Town
Alignment: Town
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Town vig is marked as x6 use. I'd say if the flip said lawyer then it's a full PR. But that's just my opinion.

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

If Lawyer is what it looks like then scum overwhelmingly in a normal game..

Since you made me town that equals it out I suppose.

We'll see I guess.

Ok. Like I said we'll talk more about it after the game.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

It does bug me a bit that dice pushed for pac and then dpr, but left krak untouched. As far as im concerned krak was a lynch option as well. So we'll see.

Also dice voting dpr after the momentum on it died down is also off. He did it when he knew he was going down and when votes were shifting to him..

Agreed.  I had no idea between Dice and Krak which is why I wanted y'all to sort that out yesterday.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪funny boring gif‬‏

Better than being stuck in Limbo with the rest of the dead.

JiF keeps asking people if they need a "bathroom buddy".

Someone farted which sent Smash into an emo rage, and now he's chasing JiF around with a knife.

80 is in a corner feverishly masturbating, which wouldn't be so bad if not for his penchant for holding eye contact.

Lizzie won't stop offering to suck my dick for crack.

And Ape is lecturing everyone on how their poor life decisions brought them to this point.

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nap time for Nolder 

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

Sun's still out

**** you guys I was out in the sun doing a yard sale and busting my ass selling sh*t to mexicans who can barely speak a few words of english (if I was lucky) for a mesely $40.

Mother****ers want a brand new Mickey Mouse fountain for less than $10. The ****??? It cost like $80 in the store! They're buying sh*t cheap and reselling it and swap meets I know what the **** they do. It's bullsh*t. And one guy rode up and asked if the car was for sale with some sob story abotu how his daughters car got stolen and he's looking to replace it. Meanwhile right on his car is a logo for an auto body store like seriously? lol No one is willing to just give you a fair deal anymore they just want sh*t for free.

PAC GET YOUR PEOPLE UNDER CONTROL BEFORE I CALL ICE

10 hours ago, Pac said:

Although I'll retract that statement if the lawyering was only a 1 time use.

Gotta see what happens tonight but DPR is definitely back in the mix.  Not too stubborn to admit that.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Who did you shoot?

74433795.jpg

6 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Is this a serious question?

Yep, it is.Why a vocal pivot from him? 

Once again the "case" against me revolves around a "what if" while everybody ignores actual gameplay (or lack thereof). 

9 minutes ago, D P R said:

Yep, it is.Why a vocal pivot from him? 

Once again the "case" against me revolves around a "what if" while everybody ignores actual gameplay (or lack thereof). 

Heh.

Tell me what you've done so far in the game that should merit a town read on you.

The peek on you means nothing atp.  It's void. So the only thing you should be assessed by is gameplay.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Heh.

Tell me what you've done so far in the game that should merit a town read on you.

The peek on you means nothing atp.  It's void. So the only thing you should be assessed by is gameplay.

That same logic applies to everyone. 

The peek on me doesn't mean nothing - it did show me as town and after you do the math of how many potential candidates there were for the cop to peek that night, you see that odds are on that peek being correct. You won't want to see the simple truth of that, but whatevs - you and the tards would rather jump at shadows all game. 

Back to gameplay - if you peruse my vote history, I've called out and been on both scum trains. Not in a cover way, but in a hunting way. Again, ask yourself - you really think this is how I would have played if I was on a team with 80 and dice? Not happening.

All you do is tunnel me. Take a look around and contribute with a full reads list.

It was getting late and even though he's a good cop officer Crusher was getting tired and hungry. He wasn't out here so some studio could make millions off of some sh*tty show he was here to protect and serve. But one guy can only do so much. "Hey Crush we got another call, something about a dispute at a yard sale. You gonna take this one?" Crusher thought about the triple bacon turkey sandwich he had waiting for him in the fridge at home. "Yeah I'll handle it." He gets in the car, barely, and shuts the door.

He pull up to what is clearly some sort of yard sale. There is junk everywhere and a guy brandishing a thick book like a weapon with several angry Mexicans shouting in Spanish at him. "What the hell is going on here?!" Crusher shouts. Immediately several of the Mexicans panic and run for their cars but only one of them stayed. "Ey mang he sold me mickey mouse. It no work mang we want our mooney back!" The guy ran forward with the book and took a swipe at the Mexican. "It worked just the other day and you only payed $2 for the mother****er! It's worth at least ten times that amount as a ******* statue let alone a fountain! Officer get this guy off my property!" Crusher shook his head and again thought about that bacon turkey sandwich he could be eating at home instead of dealing with this sh*t. "Ok look you said it's two bucks? Here just take it from me and go home." Crusher pulls his wallet out and starts flipping through bills looking for some single dollars. The Mexicans eyes go wide and then narrow, a visual indication of an evil thought passing through his mind. He quickly pulls a knife and stabs Crusher in the gut several times in rapid succession, gabs the wallet out of his hands and runs. Crusher flops to the floor. He's not dead but with all the blood he was losing and the damage to his kidneys and lungs he soon would be. His thoughts turned one last time to that triple bacon turkey sandwich and before the lights went out he swear he could almost taste it.......

OFFICER CRUSHER, TOWN COP HAS BEEN KILLED

5mRsRR.jpg

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

It was getting late and even though he's a good cop officer Crusher was getting tired and hungry. He wasn't out here so some studio could make millions off of some sh*tty show he was here to protect and serve. But one guy can only do so much. "Hey Crush we got another call, something about a dispute at a yard sale. You gonna take this one?" Crusher thought about the triple bacon turkey sandwich he had waiting for him in the fridge at home. "Yeah I'll handle it." He gets in the car, barely, and shuts the door.

He pull up to what is clearly some sort of yard sale. There is junk everywhere and a guy brandishing a thick book like a weapon with several angry Mexicans shouting in Spanish at him. "What the hell is going on here?!" Crusher shouts. Immediately several of the Mexicans panic and run for their cars but only one of them stayed. "Ey mang he sold me mickey mouse. It no work mang we want our mooney back!" The guy ran forward with the book and took a swipe at the Mexican. "It worked just the other day and you only payed $2 for the mother****er! It's worth at least ten times that amount as a ******* statue let alone a fountain! Officer get this guy off my property!" Crusher shook his head and again thought about that bacon turkey sandwich he could be eating at home instead of dealing with this sh*t. "Ok look you said it's two bucks? Here just take it from me and go home." Crusher pulls his wallet out and starts flipping through bills looking for some single dollars. The Mexicans eyes go wide and then narrow, a visual indication of an evil thought passing through his mind. He quickly pulls a knife and stabs Crusher in the gut several times in rapid succession, gabs the wallet out of his hands and runs. Crusher flops to the floor. He's not dead but with all the blood he was losing and the damage to his kidneys and lungs he soon would be. His thoughts turned one last time to that triple bacon turkey sandwich and before the lights went out he swear he could almost taste it.......

5mRsRR.jpg

Mmmmmmm Turkey!!

Players

1) Dice - Mafia Lawyer (Lynched D4)

2) Jif - Vanilla Town (Killed N2)

3) 80 - Mafia Drug Dealer (Lynched D2)

4) Ape - Survivor w/ (1x BPV) and drug addiction (Lynched D2)

5) JC

6) Crusher - Town Cop (Killed N4)

7) Lizard - Vanilla Town (Killed N3)

8) Krak

9) Smash - Town Vig (x6) (Killed N2)

10) DPR

11) Pac

12) Nyn 

13) Spoot - Town Mason (Killed N1)

14) Zander - Vanilla Town (Modkilled D1)

15) Verbal

Town to scum

JC

Verbal

Nyn

Pac

Krak

DPR

A reads list from each of us is probably a good idea at this point.  I'll wait to hear from the others before voting.

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

5mRsRR.jpg

FTR...I usually hate second guessing the PRs night actions but the Doc should have protected Crusher last night.

22 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Town to scum

JC

Verbal

Nyn

Pac

Krak

DPR

A reads list from each of us is probably a good idea at this point.  I'll wait to hear from the others before voting.

My read list is pretty much the same. Semi swapping krak and dpr cause they each stink in a different way.

50 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Town to scum

JC

Verbal

Nyn

Pac

Krak

DPR

1. I heard you paint houses

2. Moonage Daydream

Last two books I read. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

1. I heard you paint houses

2. Moonage Daydream

Last two books I read. 

1.  Ready Player One

2.  What Color is Your Parachute?

Last two books for me.  

Your two look interesting.  I like David Bowie.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

1.  Ready Player One

2.  What Color is Your Parachute?

Last two books for me.  

Your two look interesting.  I like David Bowie.

Love Bowie. Miss him. The first book was recommended to me by a great nephew of one of the characters. 

Archived