Cops Mafia

Nolder

16 minutes ago, D P R said:

LOL

Not town play. Town doesn't ignore the scummiest player on the board.

Kinda makes a person wonder why you're defending Krak...

I'm not defending krak.  I'm admonishing her.

Have 80 and Dice commended you for fighting the good fight in the scum chat?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm not defending krak.  I'm admonishing her.

Have 80 and Dice commended you for fighting the good fight in the scum chat?

Just out of curiosity - why do you keep calling Krak "her". I'd get it if something had happened that spawned a joke, but I didn't see anything like that. 

It's felt forced form you all game and now you're defending him form the lynch.

And you edited your post because you we're flustered or what?  

You got anything to say about all this? 

Just now, Pac said:

DPR is flopping around like a beached Carp.

Someone gonna put it out of it's misery or what?

No flop. Been consistent all game. 

You in a hurry? LOL

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Verbal just kill it with fire

You don't find Pac defending Krak odd? You said you'd vote for kraken, and now here is this person actively preventing that lynch... Seem off?

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So now pac is scum with krak?

Well, if we knew 100% who was scum, we'd have already won, now wouldn't we?

But what we do instead is look for scummy play, and Pac defending Krak falls into that category.

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

You don't find Pac defending Krak odd? You said you'd vote for kraken, and now here is this person actively preventing that lynch... Seem off?

You think there are 2 scum left?  If you're saying you think Pac might be scum, then it means there are 2 left in your book....otherwise, wouldn't he be fine with a town-Krak lynch?

Just now, Verbal said:

You think there are 2 scum left?  If you're saying you think Pac might be scum, then it means there are 2 left in your book....otherwise, wouldn't he be fine with a town-Krak lynch?

I really don't see how there would be 2 scum left - that would be bonkers. But it's already bonkers in a way and I don't see any reason for Pac to ignore Krak and go after me and you - doesn't make any sense at all. So I asked about it.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Do you really think he's town? Feels like he's flinging poo around, to see where it sticks. He pushed me before, he talked about you all ******* game and now he's nudging pac. 

I guess I'm second guessing myself because "why the hell would he play so erratic if he was scum?"

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

@Krak

Chimp the Pimp is catching you in posts this game.  FYI.

Sadly this is what JN mafia has become...each game we recycle a player with zero intention of actually playing...as far as I'm concerned...i'd rather lose to Krak if he's scum...he didn't earn it...now the real scum just uses the absentee player to the own ends...whatevs

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Sadly this is what JN mafia has become...each game we recycle a player with zero intention of actually playing...as far as I'm concerned...i'd rather lose to Krak if he's scum...he didn't earn it...now the real scum just uses the absentee player to the own ends...whatevs

First worthwhile post you've had all game.

This is exactly what I'm saying.

Verb was polishing his knob to the idea of lynching DPR yesterday but doesn't want to today??  

Weird game.

26 minutes ago, Pac said:

First worthwhile post you've had all game.

This is exactly what I'm saying.

Verb was polishing his knob to the idea of lynching DPR yesterday but doesn't want to today??  

Weird game.

I thought I explained the reasons?

Archived