Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Should I write one?

I got this...

After playing terribly for days on end, the town was successfully led astray by scum and lynched the only one that had a brain left.

The End.

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

I got this...

After playing terribly for days on end, the town was successfully led astray by scum and lynched the only one that had a brain left.

The End.

You must have been feeling pretty good when you saw how souped up your team was.

Your one fatal mistake was letting me live...  I respect you wanted to go up against one of the best ever to play, but you had to know how this would end.

54 minutes ago, D P R said:

I got this...

The End.

I can't even put into words the irony in this post.

46 minutes ago, Pac said:

You must have been feeling pretty good when you saw how souped up your team was.

Your one fatal mistake was letting me live...  I respect you wanted to go up against one of the best ever to play, but you had to know how this would end.

If all that meant "riding the coattails of better players", then yeah dude - you hit the nail on the head!

2 hours ago, Pac said:

7ae.png

"Hey you remember that guy dressed like a pirate from earlier? I recognized him! It took me awhile but I remember seeing that guy on America's Most Wanted! He's killed like 7 people or something and has been on the run for over a decade and there's a reward for $500,000 for his capture!"

"Holy sh*t no way? I think he lived right in that neighborhood we were at earlier, let's go get him and collect the money!"

The police pull up to the house, a camera catching their every movement. They knock on the door. No answer. One of them moves around the house to check the back door while two officers continue knocking on the front. You can hear dogs barking down the street.

"This is the police, we're looking for a Mr...Westley? Open up in there or we'll have to break the door down. We know you're in there just open the door and give yourself up."

Of course there was no answer but a few seconds later two shotgun blasts came roaring through the wooden door, downing both officers while others took cover.

"You'll never take me alive! This is MY property! You have no right to be here!"

It took several hours to wait for SWAT and the K-9 unit but with the help of a few tear gas grenades and the bravery of Dizzy, the top K-9 in the force, they finally took down the pirate. Not alive of course. But the reward was still valid for his capture. Or it would be if this was in fact the criminal Westley. Unfortunately it was a case of mistaken identity and the guy is just a retired cop and gun nut with paranoia about his property rights. Go figure.

"I thought you said this guy was on America's Most Wanted? We killed this man! He was innocent! And the worst part is we're not even getting paid!"

The other cop shrugged "I thought it was him. Oops."

"Well what are you going to tell his family?"

"Sorry."

Archived