Cops Mafia

Nolder

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Verbal or Pac.  

I wish I orchestrated all this but there would have been no reason to be first vote on Dice and pound him relentlessly when no one else was.

I only trust you at this point.  I mean if you're scum then I have no idea what in the fak Nolder did to this game.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I wish I orchestrated all this but there would have been no reason to be first vote on Dice and pound him relentlessly when no one else was.

I only trust you at this point.  I mean if you're scum then I have no idea what in the fak Nolder did to this game.

Now you trust me?  Fukk you!!!

11 hours ago, Krak said:

Christ.  Why is Verb still alive?

6 hours ago, Krak said:

Verb is our lynch.  I'm not voting anyone else.

This is your contribution?  I'm alive because town decided not to lynch me D1 when I claimed.  Simple as that.  This late in the game, it is a huge risk.  What have you done?

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Perfect situation for scum - I'm now in the crosshairs at the absolute worst time.  I'm annoyed that DPR is going to be right about the timing of my claim, fml.

lol Verbal

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I think this quick vote out of the gates is pretty damning, but I'm going to sit back and let the rest of the town decide.

I think we should lynch Krak, but I'll wait for the others (like Krak should have done).

lolololol ok Verb

24 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I think this quick vote out of the gates is pretty damning, but I'm going to sit back and let the rest of the town decide.

I think we should lynch Krak, but I'll wait for the others (like Krak should have done).

You scum?

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont think im voting verb. Lunno

Verb or Krak and I'm fine with either...just that if Krak wins, she deserves it caused she's barely played and it would highlight how terrible this form of mafia has become...

Either way, I'm not voting you and if you manipulated the game to get me to this point congrats, you've done well.

I'm just not interest in wasting any more time and effort on this particular game.

15 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Verb or Krak and I'm fine with either...just that if Krak wins, she deserves it caused she's barely played and it would highlight how terrible this form of mafia has become...

Either way, I'm not voting you and if you manipulated the game to get me to this point congrats, you've done well.

I'm just not interest in wasting any more time and effort on this particular game.

I understand that.

I just want to chat with verb for a bit.

25 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You scum?

**** no.  I would not claim Miller when it is already so easy to lynch me.  This should be all the evidence needed to support my claim, lol.

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Let's say for a minute that I'm scum.  I put in effort and earned a chance to win.

Now let's say that Krak is scum.  He put in zero effort and does not deserve a win.

I, too, no longer care.  I've put in effort and tried to make the D1 Miller claim the right thing to do, and now DPR is turning into a ******* prophet after the disaster of a game he played.

Whatever.