Cops Mafia

Nolder

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I honestly think you've played a townier game than most. It's just thatdamn tinfoil. 

But nothing krak has done has veen even remotely townie.

Understood.  No hard feelings if you need to just hammer me (giggity) and be done with it.  I think I did the best I could with the role I had, although Wes clearly disagrees.  We can have a friendly argument after the game is over.....I just want it over at this point.

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

**** no.  I would not claim Miller when it is already so easy to lynch me.  This should be all the evidence needed to support my claim, lol.

Let's say for a minute that I'm scum.  I put in effort and earned a chance to win.

Now let's say that Krak is scum.  He put in zero effort and does not deserve a win.

I, too, no longer care.  I've put in effort and tried to make the D1 Miller claim the right thing to do, and now DPR is turning into a ******* prophet after the disaster of a game he played.

Whatever.

Whatevs

Your delay at the end yesterday had me thinking you were scum.  If Krak want to claim this victory let her have the bukkake full stream ahead.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

And if JC is scum, I'm going to find Nolder and beat him to within an inch of his life.

Be back in a few - Nyn, we can chat, I'll be around if you want.

You're not this stupid, stop pretending that you are.  Fake emo?  

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

really?  give Verb the win?

Dont think i am. That claim could have gotten him dead in this crowd. And he had the option to alter his peek if viewed. It seems like an extreme call to make that early on. And hos play as whole has been solid in my eyes

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Dont think i am. That claim could have gotten him dead in this crowd. And he had the option to alter his peek if viewed. It seems like an extreme call to make that early on. And hos play as whole has been solid in my eyes

Fine.  Unvote, vote Krak.

Either way the community has to develop a way to eliminate the stragglers.  Congrats Verb!!!!

31 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Fine.  Unvote, vote Krak.

Either way the community has to develop a way to eliminate the stragglers.  Congrats Verb!!!!

You're not giving me the win unless Krak is the final scum.  At this point it needs to be either Krak or Nyn (from my POV).  Nyn has played a solid game if town, and an AMAZING one if scum.

I'm ok with that.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You're not giving me the win unless Krak is the final scum.  At this point it needs to be either Krak or Nyn (from my POV).  Nyn has played a solid game if town, and an AMAZING one if scum.

I'm ok with that.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

10000000000000% agree with this

Hurry up and vote.  I got sh*t to do.

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm ok with that.

If you're scum, you win with Krak's lynch.  If Krak is scum, you win with town.  Only way you lose is if Nyn is scum.  If Nyn is scum she could have won by voting you.  I hate when you play stupid.  Usually means you're scum.