Cops Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nynaeve said:

I think he prolly should have only had like two shots maybe?  full vig seems a bit excessive. But that's just my opinion.... not that it matters, he died quick  lol

Yeah maybe. I played with fire there I agree.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I thought I explained that in the DT? Maybe not...

When a player uses the drugs, if they choose to do so, I flip a coin on random.org.

Heads they are silenced the next day and tails they have their vote doubled.

There was also a side effect that ANY player who had a role and took the drugs would be roleblocked for that night regardless of the coinflip results.

The only person who took drugs was Smash and he got roleblocked and silenced.

I didn't read all of the dt so you might have explained there.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, D P R said:

LOL. Always kill the Miller. Always. 

AND WHO HAMMERED TO WIN THE GAME AND CARRY YOUR SORRY ASS ACROSS THE FINISH LINE?!  MILLER TIME MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

i'm surprised verb isn't dancing around in his underpants or something

I may have been.

>_>

Just now, Nynaeve said:

@Nolder

@The Crusher

Almost forgot... what was the whole mix up with JC's peek???  You have no idea how much that weighed into my theory that Crusher might have been recruited lol

Oh. Well I noticed I was using inconsistent language (town vs innocent) and when I called JC town I thought I kind of ****ed up because there was talk about godfather and I'd previously used innocent I think. So I responded to Crusher and said I made a mistake I should have said JC was innocent not town. Crusher got confused and reported what I'd said on thread and everyone jumped down his throat. I saw what was happening and sent another message to Crusher to clarify that JC is innocent but by that time Crusher was frustrated with everyone and in a "**** it" mood and it all almost crashed and burned from there.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Like I said, I'm glad DPR went byebye because I don't even wanna think what he'd do at lylo with a miller :P 

RIP DPR!

There's a support group for players that obsess about me - hit me up if you want the link. 

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

AND WHO HAMMERED TO WIN THE GAME AND CARRY YOUR SORRY ASS ACROSS THE FINISH LINE?!  MILLER TIME MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have been.

>_>

Shoulda voted Krak. Dumbass.

Just now, D P R said:

It's natural to have feelings that scare you. Don't fight them. 

I dunno, I felt that holding down a pillow over your face while you were passed out drunk was too harsh, but maybe you're right....

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dunno, I felt that holding down a pillow over your face while you were passed out drunk was too harsh, but maybe you're right....

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I shouldn't fight it :P 

I said the feelings that scare you - not the ones that excite you... definitely fight those ffs.

Miller should have been lynched early on - no way Verb should have been alive at end game. 

If I had even been remotely playing, or even half-assed playing with any iota of interest then it's a different game. 

6 minutes ago, Krak said:

Miller should have been lynched early on - no way Verb should have been alive at end game. 

If I had even been remotely playing, or even half-assed playing with any iota of interest then it's a different game. 

Yeah, where we lynch you faster prolly instead of questioning if you'd be this inactive as scum.... :P 

8 minutes ago, Krak said:

I'd like to thank you again for replacing CTM at such short notice. You may not have been very active but the game would have been really hamstrung if you hadn't stepped in. So thanks.

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Yeah, where we lynch you faster prolly instead of questioning if you'd be this inactive as scum.... :P 

not sure I understand what you're saying.

I was inactive at first because of the time zone difference and then because after Smash and Ape went at it I just had no desire to even look at this game any more.   This game was a big lame bitchfest (no offense to Nolder).  I don't want to sh*t on any players, and I've definitely enjoyed playing mafia here before, and I'm not going to tell anyone how they should or shouldn't play, but this game held zero interest for me because of how people were playing.  

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I'd like to thank you again for replacing CTM at such short notice. You may not have been very active but the game would have been really hamstrung if you hadn't stepped in. So thanks.

Happy to help you out man.  Sorry I couldn't play more.

3 hours ago, Krak said:

not sure I understand what you're saying.

I was inactive at first because of the time zone difference and then because after Smash and Ape went at it I just had no desire to even look at this game any more.   This game was a big lame bitchfest (no offense to Nolder).  I don't want to sh*t on any players, and I've definitely enjoyed playing mafia here before, and I'm not going to tell anyone how they should or shouldn't play, but this game held zero interest for me because of how people were playing.  

Im busting your balls, chump

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Im busting your balls, chump

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PLAYER.  YOUR READS ARE WORSE THAN CANCER, AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRY!

Buck up Krakleen..  you want hand holding and kumba ya marthastewart.com might be the place to be.

Ape is, and always has been, a loud mouthed assshole and Smash is a hot headed St Bernard.  They may be total jerkoffs but they're OUR jerkoffs.  

13 hours ago, D P R said:

Shoulda voted Krak. Dumbass.

80 should have hammered you D1 - town would have cruised from there. ;-)

12 hours ago, Krak said:

Or....I played the Miller role to perfection for the town and we lynched you ftw?

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm glad that particular play kept you in doubt of his alignment for a bit!  Bought us another day.  :)

It was very well done, dude.  You've escalated your game to a higher level as scum, and it's great.  gg

I still want to jam a #2 pencil into your left eyesocket, though.  <3

Archived