#JetsCamp -- JetNation has you covered!

Maxman

The words we dream about all year are finally true. Training camp is here, it is finally here. If you are reading this you are in the right place. JetNation has you covered.

Our plan is to be at every practice and provide first-hand, uncensored and unbiased camp reports. We don't have any agendas here. We are Jets fans and we will tell you what we see, good and bad.

Our camp coverage will include:

• Daily Camp Reports
  • Live tweets from practice
  • Photos from practice
  • Articles with updates on all the action
  • JetNation Radio updates on training camp from Joe and Glenn who will both be at camp

I want to thank everyone for reading this site, for making JetNation your home for Jets news. But I definitely need to thank all of the JetNation writers that will be covering camp this year:  Glenn Naughton, KRL, Joe Blewett & Bobby Watson. Thank you to all of them.

For those of you that don't know:

Glenn @AFJF lives on the other side of the pond. And he is flying home at his own expense and will be there for roughly the first two weeks. This guy is a die-hard fan and I can never thank him enough. He is flying here to cover camp. The passion of Jets fans is amazing.

@KRL took a week of vacation time to provide his "KRL Camp Reports" once again. Really proud to have Kevin associated with JetNation. The guy knows his stuff and his camp reports are legendary.

KRL and AFJF will both be there the first week. So we will have coverage non-stop. Thank you!

Also Bobby Watson is one of our new writers and he will be going out to camp in August. Bobby will shed some of his thoughts which will give a unique perspective a few weeks into camp.

Joe Blewett from JetNation Radio will be out at Florham Park a few days as well. Thanks Joe, it will make for a few must listen episodes of JetNation Radio. First hand accounts from die-hard fans.

Where is Bart Scott when you need him? Can't Wait!

Sidenote: We are unveiling a new home page soon. So that will be done soon. Before camp starts. We will have photos of the players checking in tomorrow night.

Thank you all and go Jets!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Those ******* guys are going to make Eric Allen and Kim Martin look like Woodward and Bernstein by comparison. 

I hate that I have to look stuff off to tell the difference between your compliments and insults.

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Those ******* guys are going to make Eric Allen and Kim Martin look like Woodward and Bernstein by comparison. 

LOL Eric Allen...man is/was he terrible

Thanks Maxman....Looking forward to all of Bubba Gump Bowltite's one word answers starting in TC...

13 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

LOL Eric Allen...man is/was he terrible

Thanks Maxman....Looking forward to all of Bubba Gump Bowltite's one word answers starting in TC...

I always like the first few press conferences. Bowles had all offseason to think about how to improve. Let's see what they come up with.

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

Our plan is to be at every practice and provide first-hand, uncensored and unbiased camp reports. We don't have any agendas here. We are Jets fans and we will tell you what we see, good and bad.

So Tom will be there??;)

19 hours ago, Maxman said:

The words we dream about all year are finally true. Training camp is here, it is finally here. If you are reading this you are in the right place. JetNation has you covered.

• Daily Camp Reports
  • Photos from practice
  • JetNation Radio updates on training camp from Joe and Glenn who will both be at camp

I want to thank everyone for reading this site, for making JetNation your home for Jets news. But I definitely need to thank all of the JetNation writers that will be covering camp this year:  Glenn Naughton, KRL, Joe Blewett & Bobby Watson. Thank you to all of them.

For those of you that don't know:

Glenn @AFJF lives on the other side of the pond. And he is flying home at his own expense and will be there for roughly the first two weeks. This guy is a die-hard fan and I can never thank him enough. He is flying here to cover camp. The passion of Jets fans is amazing.

@KRL took a week of vacation time to provide his "KRL Camp Reports" once again. Really proud to have Kevin associated with JetNation. The guy knows his stuff and his camp reports are legendary.

KRL and AFJF will both be there the first week. So we will have coverage non-stop. Thank you!

Also Bobby Watson is one of our new writers and he will be going out to camp in August. Bobby will shed some of his thoughts which will give a unique perspective a few weeks into camp.

Joe Blewett from JetNation Radio will be out at Florham Park a few days as well. Thanks Joe, it will make for a few must listen episodes of JetNation Radio. First hand accounts from die-hard fans.

Where is Bart Scott when you need him? Can't Wait!

Sidenote: We are unveiling a new home page soon. So that will be done soon. Before camp starts. We will have photos of the players checking in tomorrow night.

Props to @AFJF

You're on level 10 right now for this! 

Props to @KRL as well. Dedicating vacation time is just as savage. The love Jets fans put forth. We need a Superbowl. 

IMG_1157.jpg

Our plan is to be at every practice and provide first-hand, uncensored and unbiased camp reports. We don’t have any agendas here. We are Jets fans and we will tell you what we see, good and bad.

• Daily Camp Reports
  • Photos from practice

For those of you that don’t know:

Glenn @AFJF lives on the other side of the pond. And he is flying home at his own expense and will be there for roughly the first two weeks. This guy is a die-hard fan and I can never thank him enough. He is flying here to cover camp. The passion of Jets fans is amazing.

@KRL took a week of vacation time to provide his “KRL Camp Reports” once again. Really proud to have Kevin associated with JetNation. The guy knows his stuff and his camp reports are legendary.

Where is Bart Scott when you need him? Can’t Wait!

We will post pictures of the players checking in later tonight. Be sure to check out our forums for the latest news from NY Jets training camp.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
Sr7_EFNaOKM

Click here to read the full story...

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Props to @AFJF

You're on level 10 right now for this! 

Props to @KRL as well. Dedicating vacation time is just as savage. The love Jets fans put forth. We need a Superbowl. 

Much appreciated VTF...gonna' be a hell of a trip to get to Florham Park from the middle of England.  Should take me roughly 20 hours between flying/driving but happy to do it.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Also saw that longtime Texans beat writer John McClain, who is generally a cranky old man, compared Deshaun Watson to Warren Moon because he's apparently killing it in camp so far. Brb may step in front of a train

I know it's super early and anything could happen, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't saving and cataloging these tweets for use in, oh, say, November.

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I know it's super early and anything could happen, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't saving and cataloging these tweets for use in, oh, say, November.

Thanks. I'll just be over there staring into the void. Be sure to forward me your tweet file.

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Also saw that longtime Texans beat writer John McClain, who is generally a cranky old man, compared Deshaun Watson to Warren Moon because he's apparently killing it in camp so far. Brb may step in front of a train

Watson may have some success but I do not think he will ever be elite. Like Dak last year he is blessed to go to the best situation in the NFL for a young QB so will have some success that will likely not mirror his long term potential.

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Josh McCown is one of the four Jets speaking to the media today. But, really, he's not here to start. #Planz

I'm okay with Hack or Petty not taking questions for now, there must be a lot of other concerns on their mind right now.

1 minute ago, Tony MaC said:

I'm okay with Hack or Petty not taking questions for now, there must be a lot of other concerns on their mind right now.

It was all vets.  Demario Davis, Brian Winters, McCown and McClendon oh and a small bit from Forte.  It was the right way to do it, let the vets who know how this goes do the talking, let the young pups focus on whats important right now.

2 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

Like whether you file for unemployment in the state where you work vs the state where you live? 

Archived