#JetsCamp -- JetNation has you covered!

Maxman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

Which Airline?

Not an airline.  Tried using my military retiree benefit of free air travel on military aircraft.  Seats aren't guaranteed but I found a flight to Bangor, Maine (was going to drive to FP from there) and twice as many people showed up to fly as the number of seats they had available.  As a retiree, I'm lowest man on the totem pole, so I had no shot at getting on that flight.  They have another one coming up to NJ but not sure I'll get that either.  

7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Not an airline.  Tried using my military retiree benefit of free air travel on military aircraft.  Seats aren't guaranteed but I found a flight to Bangor, Maine (was going to drive to FP from there) and twice as many people showed up to fly as the number of seats they had available.  As a retiree, I'm lowest man on the totem pole, so I had no shot at getting on that flight.  They have another one coming up to NJ but not sure I'll get that either.  

Ah that sucks man, don't sweat it, I'm sure its disappointing for you, but we'll manage until you can get there!  I'll just have to scavenge the twitterverse even more for other updates for a couple days :)

Archived