#JetsCamp Updates - Day One - Sat 07/29/17

Maxman

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Couple really nice throws from Hackenberg here in 7-on-7s. He really does have an awful lot of arm strength #Jets

It's very early, but Christian Hackenberg looks comfortable in the first Jets practice. Throwing darts.

Just got two texts from @KRL full camp report later. But he said:

KRL:  Today is about Hackenberg improvements!!!

I replied, "do you like what you see from him?"

KRL: Day and night difference.

1. Brief altercation between Robby Anderson and Mo Claiborne, who tackled in a no-pad practice. #Jets

Morris Claiborne tackled Robby Anderson in this non-contact practice, leading to the first skirmish of camp #nyj

Just now, Maxman said:

Well this screws up a lot of the narrative on this site.  Next thing people are going to be interested in facts and objectivity.  

1. A little skirmish at Jets practice after a completion to Robby Anderson. Mo Claiborne involved. Definitely not a donnybrook.

Positivity: Claiborne looks really good #Jets

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Claiborne and Robby Anderson get into a little skirmish. They've been going at it all day. #Jets

Just now, flgreen said:
  1. Brief altercation between Robby Anderson and Mo Claiborne, who tackled in a no-pad practice. #Jets

Morris Claiborne tackled Robby Anderson in this non-contact practice, leading to the first skirmish of camp #nyj

I really really really like Mo Claiborne.

Safe to say that after just a few day one passes, Hack has improved from last year.  He was pretty damn bad every day I was at camp last season.  

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

After seeing what Hack did last season, I said to @Joeblewett on JN Radio that we'd know after four or five passes if Hack had significantly improved.  That's how bad he was last season.  He couldn't even throw a spiral consistently.  If he was going to be anywhere close to an NFL QB, he'd look completely different immediately.  This is great to hear.

Archived