#JetsCamp Updates - Day Two - Sun 07/30/17

Maxman

The Jets will soon take the field for practice # 2. This practice will be in shorts, no pads. First practice in pads will be on Monday.

@KRL is at the Jets facility right now ready to cover the action. I was planning on joining him today but unfortunately I wasn't able to make it. Be sure to check out the official KRL camp report from yesterday. He had some good things to say about Hackenberg.

The weather is nice and Jets football is here. Let's use this thread to share updates on camp today.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, flgreen said:

#Jets practice begins at 1:50. I’m watching QBs, @DarrylSlater the rest. Follow both of us for updates. Actually, don’t follow Darryl

Please, please for the love of God, copy the tweet URL.  I appreciate all your effort but your posts get crazy messy when you post multiple tweets.  Its real easy to do to:

Via the web:

1. Locate the Tweet anywhere on twitter.com.
  2. Click the 1497394602_1151.png icon located within the Tweet.
  3. From the menu that pops up, select Copy link to Tweet.
  4. A prompt will display the link to the Tweet so you can copy it to your clipboard.

From the Twitter for iOS app:

1. Navigate to the Tweet you’d like the URL of.
  2. Tap the1497394602_1151.png icon located at the top of the Tweet.
  3. Tap Share Tweet via.
  4. Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.

From the Twitter for Android app:

3. Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.

For more information:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/80586 

10 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Please, please for the love of God, copy the tweet URL.  I appreciate all your effort but your posts get crazy messy when you post multiple tweets.  Its real easy to do to:

Via the web:

1. Locate the Tweet anywhere on twitter.com.
  2. Click the 1497394602_1151.png icon located within the Tweet.
  3. From the menu that pops up, select Copy link to Tweet.
  4. A prompt will display the link to the Tweet so you can copy it to your clipboard.

From the Twitter for iOS app:

3. Tap Share Tweet via.
  4. Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.

From the Twitter for Android app:

3. Select Copy link to Tweet. The URL should now be copied to your clipboard.

For more information:

https://support.twitter.com/articles/80586 

x

2 minutes ago, flgreen said:
Replying to @KMart_LI

All three of the #Jets' summer scouting interns are women: Callie Brownson, Rachel Huhn and Marirose Roach #jets

This is all very cool of the Jets and I wish these women the best, but when you're the worst team in the league, maybe they can just do football for a few months. If they want to appear woke, sign Kaepernick.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is all very cool of the Jets and I wish these women the best, but when you're the worst team in the league, maybe they can just do football for a few months. If they want to appear woke, sign Kaepernick.

What does that even mean? 

5 minutes ago, flgreen said:

As #Jets stretch today, only guys in rehab area, once again, are Jeremy Clark and Devin Smith.

The New York Jets waived 2015 second-round pick Devin Smith on Monday. 

The receiver was waived with an injury designation. Smith, the No. 37 overall pick two years ago, tore his ACL in Phase One of offseason workouts. 

"It's bad luck and bad timing because the kid worked so hard to get back," coach Todd Bowles said following the injury, via the team's official website. "He has to persevere and adversity will help him get stronger. But unfortunately in this game, over my course of time playing and coaching, you see these types of things. Some of the best athletes get hurt and don't get a chance to get on the field and it's just bad timing, bad luck." 

In two seasons, Smith didn't live up to his high draft status, thanks in part to injuries. In 2016, he played in just four games and caught one pass for 20 yards. The 25-year-old speedster began last season on the physically unable to perform list after suffering an ACL tear in December 2015. In his rookie season, Smith played 10 games, catching nine passes for 115 yards and one touchdown. 

If Smith clears waivers he would revert to the Injured Reserve list.

46 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Oh boy...

First question that should be asked to old Roger is why does the current bottom feeder team get away with being allowed to charge the most, or 2nd most for game day tickets?

Archived