Deshaun Watson Impressing at Texans Camp

PS17

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NoBowles said:

Here is what should happen:

First, Maccagnan should come out and publicly apologize to all Jets fans, players and future players.

Second, he should resign for his sins.

Third, he should strongly recommend @joewilly12 and @dbatesman take over for GM duties in a co-GM role.

3 years as GM and we still need a QB and he drafted a slug QB, he should apologize. 

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

I humbly accept

NFW.  Humbleness and humility are impermissible with cynicism and sarcasm.  For you to "humbly" accept, you'd be changing your entire forum persona.  We'd have to put your photo on the back of a milk carton.

8 minutes ago, Dcat said:

NFW.  Humbleness and humility are impermissible with cynicism and sarcasm.  For you to "humbly" accept, you'd be changing your entire forum persona.  We'd have to put your photo on the back of a milk carton.

If it gets me the big chair with joewilly12 as co-pilot, I'm up for it

4 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

If it gets me the big chair with joewilly12 as co-pilot, I'm up for it

First order of business would be to refund PSL's get Jets fans back in the stadium every Sunday,lower ticket prices and offer free parking. 

Then issue a statement to all the non-believers go root for another team you have 31 others to choose from. 

Acquire a franchise QB. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

First order of business would be to refund PSL's get Jets fans back in the stadium every Sunday,lower ticket prices and offer free parking. 

Then issue a statement to all the non-believers go root for another team you have 31 others to choose from. 

Acquire a franchise QB. 

hell yeah

Just now, NoBowles said:

Is he any good? Anyway we can get him?

We could have had him he was on the board when we drafted at 6 in the 2017 NFL draft. 

So far he's ben decent putting up big numbers,way better than the 38 year old rag arm QB we trot on the field every Sunday. 

Doubt Houston will part ways with a franchise QB. 

We could have had him he was on the board when we drafted at 6 in the 2017 NFL draft. 

So far he's ben decent putting up big numbers,way better than the 38 year old rag arm QB we trot on the field every Sunday. 

crap, I really wish we could get our hands on a good QB. Know any who we can get?

Just now, NoBowles said:

crap, I really wish we could get our hands on a good QB. Know any who we can get?

We've had opportunities through the years.......but we always pick the wrong guy...our current GM has had 3 years to acquire a decent QB and it seems like he is as clueless as the rest. 

We've had opportunities through the years.......but we always pick the wrong guy...our current GM has had 3 years to acquire a decent QB and it seems like he is as clueless as the rest. 

Do you think that Hackerberg guy everyone talks about is any good?

Just now, NoBowles said:

I haven't seen much of him, what are his strengths and weeknesses?

Decision making seems to be his major weakness, he has poor foot work and he has very bad aim on his throws.  He does have a strong arm just not accurate in my opinion. 

Decision making seems to be his major weakness, he has poor foot work and he has very bad aim on his throws.  He does have a strong arm just not accurate in my opinion. 

Interesting. You seem to have a good eye for talent, so I trust your opinion. Sounds like we still need a QB. Hopefully we can get one next year. Anyone your eying in the draft or FA market?

4 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Interesting. You seem to have a good eye for talent, so I trust your opinion. Sounds like we still need a QB. Hopefully we can get one next year. Anyone your eying in the draft or FA market?

Im not ready to render a decision yet many games left to be played in the NCAA and the NFL. 

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Again, its all fine and dandy for anyone to proclaim how smart they are or how dumb Mac is for not picking this guy. 

There was NO way he was going at 6.  Charlie Casserly, out of ALL the mock drafts worth looking at, had him going at 12, but to Cleveland.  Most of the rest had him between pick 2 and 35 in the 2nd round.

IF Mac could have moved down a few spots, hell even to 10 or so.  But he was not worth the #6 pick in the draft.

He also went to a perfect situation; a team with a strong defense that can get off the field, and an offense that already ranked in the top 5 in scoring.

He comes here, he looks like sh*t, and people would be SCREAMING about how Mac reached for this clown with the 6th pick, just like he reached 3 rounds early for Hackenberg.

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im not ready to render a decision yet many games left to be played in the NCAA and the NFL. 

Very smart! Kind of like unleashing Magnum before its ready, better to be 100%. But I wouldn't mind a little teaser from you at some point. I know some people are crazy for some guy, forgot his name, I think its a weird name like Sucfer or something like that. I think his last name is Sam, but not sure, I don't follow college football at all.

2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Very smart! Kind of like unleashing Magnum before its ready, better to be 100%. But I wouldn't mind a little teaser from you at some point. I know some people are crazy for some guy, forgot his name, I think its a weird name like Sucfer or something like that. I think his last name is Sam, but not sure, I don't follow college football at all.

Sam Darnold has all the hype but there are a few decent ones in the group, I'm not ready to choose one.. Free agency its either Cousins or Smith if the Jets chose that route. 

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sam Darnold has all the hype but there are a few decent ones in the group, I'm not ready to choose one.. Free agency its either Cousins or Smith if the Jets chose that route. 

Interesting, so far who do you prefer, Sucfer, or the Sam Darnold guy?

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I thought they were the same person, Sucfer Sam and Sam Darnold. 

Picking here and now id go Josh Allen. 

I also lke Baker Mayfield. 

I’ll trust your judgment on this, whoever you like, I like. I’m riding your coattails on this, don’t let me down.

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Who is Sucfer?  Sucfer Sam?  You named him not me. I asked who he was? 

Dude, your confusing the crap outta me! I thought you liked him now? I don’t watch college football, so I’m looking to the experts like you.

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

Dude, your confusing the crap outta me! I thought you liked him now? I don’t watch college football, so I’m looking to the experts like you.

I thought they were the same person, Sucfer Sam and Sam Darnold. 

Picking here and now id go Josh Allen. 

I also lke Baker Mayfield. 

Archived