Quincy enunwa out for season with neck injury

Jets Daily Dosage.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I think your glass is half full. Real sad for Q. I'm was expecting a bad season, but without Q it's going to horrendous to watch the Offence,

We may break records this year and not in a good way.

Im coming to NY in September, but watching the US Open. I will miss the pre-season game on Thursday night. 

Dozier got a couple starts late in the season last year and he looked alight to me.  Again, not a great player, but you could do a lot worse as a back up.

Offense really is going to be bad this season.  

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

J.P.  Machado was starting guard for a division winning team.  Brandon Moore and Matt Slauson never did that!  Where is @nyjunc with the stats?

he was a good backup OL pressed into action in 2002 and we did win a rare div title that year.  I think he started a few games in 2001 too.

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

No, Gordon is currently not eligible but I think he can seek to be reinstated at some point this year. Either way, it would be insane to trade draft picks for a player that is a knucklehead and always on the verge of getting banned from the league. 

Kind of like trading for Sheldon.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Tough break.

Next man up.

I'm with you pal. I love Enunwa, but lets be honest here, it's not like we just lost Jerry Rice. Having said that, I expect a lot of 2 TE offense and a lot of backfield stuff. Hope Morton is not as brain dead as his boss and can scheme around our weakness at WR. It is possible.

I'm with you pal. I love Enunwa, but lets be honest here, it's not like we just lost Jerry Rice. Having said that, I expect a lot of 2 TE offense and a lot of backfield stuff. Hope Morton is not as brain dead as his boss and can scheme around our weakness at WR. It is possible.

Are you kidding? They are going to get us a #1 pick and the top QB in the draft for the first time in my lifetime. That my friend is quite an accomplishment and will have an impact on this team and franchise for long after my life is over and when my son is a middle aged miserable Jets fan. 
We need to give these fellas a hand and a hell of a lot of credit. 

Lol I don't think Morton is that skilled yet as a first year OC but I'll be the first to admit it if I am wrong.

Sent From My Perch Above the SOJF's

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

Lol I don't think Morton is that skilled yet as a first year OC but I'll be the first to admit it if I am wrong.

Sent From My Perch Above the SOJF's

Well he's going to have to be. This is not the end of the world friends...We were not going to be great offensively anyway. You will see a Jet offense do something it has not done in eons - USE THE TE MORE. Double TE sets, ASJ and the rookie TE who has flashed in TC ( I forgot his name). Stretch the field with Anderson, we'll be ok.

7 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

that may be true but at the same time enunwa seemed to be one of those guys who worked hard and wanted to play.  and for him the worst thing is really will impact his re-signing value.  as for morton, he stated with weakness at wr.  as you said enunwa wasn't a number one.

I made the mistake of turning on Joe and Evan at work today. After listening to their nonsensical Mets and Jets drivel, I realized who they are: JN Posters. 

That's right, guys. You're not the obnoxious but well-informed duo if Boomer and Carton. You're no longer the somewhat intelligent curmudgeon like Mike Francessa. You're not the always funny while making a point Steve Sommers. You're not the overnight guys like Tony and JJ who always have interesting takes. Nope, you're the two biggest dopes ever put together and given carte blanche over the airwaves. 

51 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Executive of the Year

I can't tell if it's my crippling depression kicking in but I'm getting close to the level of cynicism you have, so there's that.  Honestly, I don't care what happens to Macc and Bowles at this point.  Name the ball boy GM, as long as he's running up to the podium to hand in a card that says Darnold, Sam or Rosen, Josh, I couldn't care less.

21 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I can't tell if it's my crippling depression kicking in but I'm getting close to the level of cynicism you have, so there's that.  Honestly, I don't care what happens to Macc and Bowles at this point.  Name the ball boy GM, as long as he's running up to the podium to hand in a card that says Darnold, Sam or Rosen, Josh, I couldn't care less.

IMG_0430.GIF

26 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Can't wait to witness the level of your crippling depression when the ball boy drafts a cornerback at 3.

2 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

Mark my words we will have the absolute last-place offense in the league. There is no way we will be above #32. 0-16 a real possibility

0-16 was possible before this.  Now I'd be suprised if we didn't go 0-16

Archived