Mac... Place a call to Megatron !!!

ManCave Analyst

8 hours ago, ManCave Analyst said:

I saw Retired WR Calvin Johnson on TV last week and he hinted he might be interested in playing another year . Didn't sound Happy with the way Detroit handled his situation. How about doing that GM stuff and making a personal call to him to gauge his interest and invite him in for a Visit and Phsical. He was a "BEAST" and the JETS are in dire need of a #1 Receiver. He could be a good mentor to the young WRs and provide a useful target for the development of the QBs. He could be a good 2 year fill in .

I suggested this in another thread days ago. 

8 hours ago, thadude said:

Maybe Mac can try to call Steve Smith out of retirement oh wait he did

And Smith once said this in 2013, and was 100 % right to do so:

"He sucks," Smith reportedly said Wednesday on WFNZ-AM. The receiver went on to add, via the Sporting News and ProFootballTalk.com, "I wouldn't let Mark Sanchez throw me a paper bag sandwich."

10 hours ago, C Mart said:

Dorial Green Beckham is still without a team. Seems strange. Possibly some things behind the scenes that haven't come out yet that NFL teams know? 

He's not very smart and throws girls down flights of stairs. 

On 8/9/2017 at 9:09 AM, RoadFan said:

There are no words....

So, Mega quits the Lions because they are a losing franchise and he felt they weren't worth the beating his body was taking.... and then someone actually thinks he might un-retire to play for the Jets?

Wow.  Just wow.

Exactly what I thought. Thank God the offseason is over. 

16 hours ago, thadude said:

I dunno man it's looking rough

I just want to see this team compete and get better, the record doesn't matter.  we all have low expectations but this still could be a fun year watching some young players develop and hopefully watching this HC develop.

Archived