Has Anyone Heard From Villian?

Warfish

Mike Glennon was a disaster last night in his first stint of play as a Bear.  He tossed up the notorious 0.0 QB Rating.

I'm legit concerned about our friend Villian.  Can anyone who knows him please reach out, perform a welfare check, make sure he's ok?

I think we'd all feel better knowing he made it through this trying time.

(Yes, this could be seen as a "callout" thread.  No, it's not meant with any ill intent or bad feelings.  I'm having a little fun with our friend, and JN's most dedicated Glennon-guy, nothing more, nothing less). 

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

His last ex game last year was pure stink as well.  We dodged a bullet not getting John Idziks illegitimate son.

And meanwhile Trubitksy who ever one killed the Bears about looked pretty  good.

I'll just link my assessment of Glennon as it regards to our QBs here:

Couldn't be any happier we dodged that fraud-train.

40 minutes ago, section314 said:

I think he's with Paradis at the pity party for Lynch and Glennon.:D

I'm surprised Paradis wasn't all over the Watson thread, he really was against picking Watson.  I was sure he'd be in that thread crushing Watson and anyone who wanted him tbqh.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Mike Glennon was a disaster last night in his first stint of play as a Bear.  He tossed up the notorious 0.0 QB Rating.

I'm legit concerned about our friend Villian.  Can anyone who knows him please reach out, perform a welfare check, make sure he's ok?

(Yes, this could be seen as a "callout" thread.  No, it's not meant with any ill intent or bad feelings.  I'm having a little fun with our friend, and JN's most dedicated Glennon-guy, nothing more, nothing less). 

As someone who took all sorts of grief for misplaced backup QB love yourself, I'm sure you've got nothing but sympathy :lol:

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

I was actually on the forum when the game was happening live. 

Glennon had a terrible preseason game, Trubisky looked like the next great QB. We'll see during the season though. But trust me, I dont run. I know there's plenty of people foaming at the mouth just to say something to me directly or indirectly. And I'll be here just to deal with whatever happens. 

If Glennon has a great year though, I'll leave it at that and allow people's silence to be the crowning achievement. If not then I will prepare myself for the comments and gifs. Im a big boy. 

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

I too was for Glennon and watched the game last night and Glennon was awful, awful and I can not deny it.  

I would have had him on the Jets this year but would not have been happy with what I saw last night, rough :( 

6 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Glennon had a terrible preseason game, Trubisky looked like the next great QB. We'll see during the season though. But trust me, I dont run. I know there's plenty of people foaming at the mouth just to say something to me directly or indirectly. And I'll be here just to deal with whatever happens. 

If Glennon has a great year though, I'll leave it at that and allow people's silence to be the crowning achievement. If not then I will prepare myself for the comments and gifs. Im a big boy. 

Even if Glennon sucks, you correctly identified him before basically anyone on here and the Bears went out and got him and made him their starting QB.  I'd say you get a lot of credit for that.

Having said that, I'm sure I'll be poking fun at you if Glennon does end up sucking - lol.

16 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Even if Glennon sucks, you correctly identified him before basically anyone on here and the Bears went out and got him and made him their starting QB.  I'd say you get a lot of credit for that.

Having said that, I'm sure I'll be poking fun at you if Glennon does end up sucking - lol.

Glennon is probably going to fall on his face JUST BECAUSE I believe in him! lol. 

On 8/11/2017 at 9:50 AM, Warfish said:

23 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Just to put this in perspective I shared a beer with Warfish while he was wearing what may be the only Patrick Ramsey Jets jersey known to exist. So you are not alone. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just to put this in perspective I shared a beer with Warfish while he was wearing what may be the only Patrick Ramsey Jets jersey known to exist. So you are not alone. 

I love @Warfish due to the fact that he walked out his house wearing a Patrick Ramsey Jersey! 

The balls on that guy. What's even sadder is that Patrick Ramsey would probably be the best QB on the team today. 

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

I love @Warfish due to the fact that he walked out his house wearing a Patrick Ramsey Jersey! 

The balls on that guy. What's even sadder is that Patrick Ramsey would probably be the best QB on the team today. 

I still wear it, and always will.  Like you, I believe in standing by your misses as strongly as standing by your hits.

Lol'd pretty hard at that second line btw, +Rep.

On 8/11/2017 at 0:52 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Not surprised.....  as a Wolfpack fan, I would have passed on Glennon.  

Archived