### Jets \ Titans -- Preseason Is Here, Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

At this point Marshall is still pretty much living off a reportedly impressive rookie training camp.  Basically all down hill from there, I'd much rather see the rest of these young guys get a chance because on the field there's been far more bad than good.

He did have a nice catch on the first drive. There is plenty of talent at WR who will get their chance to supplant him. The drops and the fumbles are definitely a problem. Especially for young QBs

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He did have a nice catch on the first drive. There is plenty of talent at WR who will get their chance to supplant him. The drops and the fumbles are definitely a problem. Especially for young QBs

I honestly think he tried to peak at the 1st down marker before securing the pass.  I think he'll be fine but yeah I need to see less of those mistakes.  He can be very dynamic if he can minimize those mental mistakes

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

I honestly think he tried to peak at the 1st down marker before securing the pass.  I think he'll be fine but yeah I need to see less of those mistakes.  He can be very dynamic if he can minimize those mental mistakes

Agreed. But for a guy who gets so few touches he seems to make a ton of mistakes. 

Archived