A+ for Hack, seriously what else could we hope for?

JohnnyLV

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Horsebleep. Maybe the sack was Hacks fault but most likely it was Powells. Hack looked every bit as good as those guys last week and looked bad this week, but if you don't think that that the OL was a huge part of that you just have your head in the sand. 

I watched the game man. He did get rushed on some plays and held the ball too long on one sack. It was a simple three step drop and hit Anderson on quick slant and he held the ball that extra tick and got sacked up the middle. He looked plain awful and Petty is gaining ground on him.

8 hours ago, kmnj said:

this will be a case of once again the fans know better-mac needs to go after this year and so does his coach

a rebuild is going on I  just dont want the guys building a house that do not know what nail looks like and has no tools

First of all Maccagnan DID NOT hire Bowles. Bowles was actually hired BEFORE Maccagnan. Other than Hackenberg, his drafts have been head and shoulders better than Tanny or Idzik.

16 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Bouncing around these preseason games on NFLN, it becomes really clear really fast that Hackenberg is worse than every QB2 in the league by a mile, and most of the QB3s too. Cannon-fodder guys like Brandon Allen and C.J. Beathard and Austin Davis are basically playing a different sport than he is. To borrow a @Matt39 line: if we put Hackenberg on the practice squad tomorrow, would anyone claim him?

Time to sign Colin Kaepernick and scrap the Hackenberg experiment. Almost ALL the rookie QB's drafted this season look better than this guy. I agree that his OL could be better but his decision making is poor as well as his ability to call out pass protections. On the third play Powell would have been his hot read HAD HE KNOWN he needed one.

20 hours ago, Freemanm said:

I wouldn't label Hack as being elite in any category just yet...but he showed he's not in the bottom 5 either so that's an improvement

I don't think he is better than Blake Bortles or Dan Orlovski for that matter.

16 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I apologize in advance if this wasn't a serious post.  But if it is serious, you have lost your mind.  Right now I would put Hack as a bottom 5 QB in the entire league.  And that includes every QB in the league, 1st, 2nd, and third string.  And I'm serious.  There is nothing that he has done to prove otherwise.  

Totally agree. Not one point on the board, and just two first downs in an entire half against the 85 Bears defense that he made Detroit look like.

1 hour ago, Ex-Rex said:

Totally agree. Not one point on the board, and just two first downs in an entire half against the 85 Bears defense that he made Detroit look like.

This is odd: the post you quoted is a Shane post, but it quoted as me. JOIN THE HIVEMIND OR BE DESTROYED, JETNATION

Archived