8/15 practice tweets

flgreen

7 hours ago, long suffering jets fan said:

McCown will start the season and Hack will start the Jacksonville game and beyond.  That's what I'm thinking.

i dont. I think Bowles will stick with his veteran loser as long as he can. All we can hope for is a Russell Wilson like explosion in last three preseason games

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

i dont. I think Bowles will stick with his veteran loser as long as he can. All we can hope for is a Russell Wilson like explosion in last three preseason games

I fear your right, he thinks a one year bridge QB. On his last pay cheque will save his job, with 6-10 record at best.

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

I fear your right, he thinks a one year bridge QB. On his last pay cheque will save his job, with 6-10 record at best.

Unfortunately a lot of veterans and head coaches want to play the veteran QB regardless of the long term impact on the team or even whether they are actually better. Bowles actions and the rhetoric he has been spouting this week suggests he has already decided on McClown

29 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Unfortunately a lot of veterans and head coaches want to play the veteran QB regardless of the long term impact on the team or even whether they are actually better. Bowles actions and the rhetoric he has been spouting this week suggests he has already decided on McClown

I think it's forgone, I hoped he'd learnt his lesson with Fitz. Clearly the man is unable to learn. He's a gonner, his only real out is playing one of the young QB's. Sink or swim instead it's mediocre all the way.

The worst out come is a season of MClown, and another 5 Win year,  with no shot at one of next years QB draft. Also no film on Hack, to see if he can play. The Bills are loaded with Picks, fancy them to draft another Franchise QB.

28 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I think it's forgone, I hoped he'd learnt his lesson with Fitz. Clearly the man is unable to learn. He's a gonner, his only real out is playing one of the young QB's. Sink or swim instead it's mediocre all the way.

The worst out come is a season of MClown, and another 5 Win year,  with no shot at one of next years QB draft. Also no film on Hack, to see if he can play. The Bills are loaded with Picks, fancy them to draft another Franchise QB.

You would think that Mac should have some ability to prevent that nightmare possibility even if Bowles does not report to him. Woody seems bought into rebuilding he needs to inform Bowles to play Hack. Draconian measures like that from an owner are bad, but playing McCown is worse. Reality is that we should not have signed McClown and we should be seeing a 3 way QB battle of Hack, Petty and another rookie.

I do think Mac would have picked Trubisky if he fell to us.

On 8/16/2017 at 0:12 PM, johnnysd said:

You would think that Mac should have some ability to prevent that nightmare possibility even if Bowles does not report to him. Woody seems bought into rebuilding he needs to inform Bowles to play Hack. Draconian measures like that from an owner are bad, but playing McCown is worse. Reality is that we should not have signed McClown and we should be seeing a 3 way QB battle of Hack, Petty and another rookie.

I do think Mac would have picked Trubisky if he fell to us.

He might have gone for Kizer in the 2nd however.

Archived