OH GOD YES: Jets announce a "Jets Fan Hall of Fame."

T0mShane

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, SAR I said:

Friends, Jet Nation Acquaintances, and sourceworx,

I hereby accept your nomination for entry into Jets Fan Hall Of Fame.  It is an honor I do not take lightly as I know how many other worthy candidates you eschewed to bestow this honor on me, to be the sole representative of this fine discussion forum.  I am humbled.

I wish it to be known to all members of the Jets organization that if elected I will only go into the Jets Fan Hall Of Fame if Mark Sanchez is similarly elected to the Jets Ring Of Honor.  Shall I be elected and should Mark Sanchez not be enshrined on same said date, I shall kneel during the national anthem of all home games in protest and in commemorative jacket until his enshrinement occurs.

SAR I

Will you ask Matt Lienart to present you?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You got him with that one, brah.

Thankfuly youre right there between neg reps to come to his defense.  

You and jif, children with nothing better to than clog up the board with your baby shlt while getting trolled.  Brah?  

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Thankfuly youre right there between neg reps to come to his defense.  

You and jif, children with nothing better to than clog up the board with your baby shlt while getting trolled.  Brah?  

Call me names while I touch myself.

38 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Call me names while I touch myself.

What name have you been called brah? Children?  Its adult like to you to just hit the buttfumble emoji on every post.  Yeah, very adult like.  Wish I could tell you what that style of posting makes you.  You know with all your integrity.  

You strike me as someone who touches himself all on his own, dont blame others

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What name have you been called brah? Children?  Its adult like to who to just but the buttfumble emoji on every post.  Yeah, very adult like.  Wish I could tell you what that style of posting makes you.  You know with all your integrity.  

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, gEYno said:

I once went to see the Rangers play in Phoenix, versus the Coyotes.  During the game, they had a 50/50 raffle.  I remember laughing with my wife about this.  Perhaps I should not have laughed.

I saw the Yankees play the Royals in K.C. with my Dad a few years ago. When we walked in they were selling 50\50 tickets out of home depot buckets. Felt like every high school game I went to ever.

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

You are pretty much going to spend the next four weeks of your life spamming that form. I know it lol.

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I feel it's our duty to hijack this effort.

There simply cannot be a Jets Fan HOF without Brown Paper Bag.

image.png

image.png

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

What name have you been called brah? Children?  Its adult like to you to just hit the buttfumble emoji on every post.  Yeah, very adult like.  Wish I could tell you what that style of posting makes you.  You know with all your integrity.  

You think about me often... and in that context?

Gross.

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Got to love how the negative marys all will neg rep someone because for not thinking being a good fan isnt such a bad thing.  

Tough when you cant think of anything else to do 

Your skin is so thick. Like your head.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Your skin is so thick. Like your head.

Put me on ignore instead of obsessing over me and my posts.

You just cant do that.

8 responses over half a day.  Most in the last 4 hours.  Integrity.  

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

If you guys need it for the nomination form:

1. My full name is Phil Sullivan
  2. I have been a season ticket holder since 1988
  3. I only missed 3 home games in that time
  4. I am a super swell guy

:)

Hard worker, loyal husband and all around fine person.

14 hours ago, dbatesman said:

The only question: should @Jet Nut be the first person enshrined, or the only person enshrined?

@Jet Nut Great Fan or Greatest Fan?

4 hours ago, gEYno said:

I once went to see the Rangers play in Phoenix, versus the Coyotes.  During the game, they had a 50/50 raffle.  I remember laughing with my wife about this.  Perhaps I should not have laughed.

Did you win?

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You got him with that one, brah.

Wait... there are apes in Hawaii? 

45 minutes ago, jgb said:

I never thought I'd meet someone who made me like you.

You know you love me.

43 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Put me on ignore instead of obsessing over me and my posts.

You just cant do that.

8 responses over half a day.  Most in the last 4 hours.  Integrity.  

This seems like something I'd do... if I were a big fat baby crying daily about people neg repping me. As it happens, I don't give a ****. So I guess I'll just keep joking around instead. 

On 8/16/2017 at 1:24 PM, Integrity28 said:

You know you love me.

This seems like something I'd do... if I were a big fat baby crying daily about people neg repping me. As it happens, I don't give a ****. So I guess I'll just keep joking around instead. 

Do it, please.  Ignore me, not like JW, like an adult who says he will and actually does.  

Nice twist you follow every post i put up and regardless of whats written and you think that it makes you the mature one in the room.  Makes me the crybaby?  LOL, you are so lost in your own nonsense

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Do it, please.  Ignore me, not like JW, like an adult who says he will.

Nice twist you follow every post i put up and regardless of whats written and you think that it makes you the mature one in the room.  Makes me the crybaby?  LOL, you are so lost in your own nonsense 

The website tells me when you reply to me. It's possible you don't know what "follow" means. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The website tells me when you reply to me. It's possible you don't know what "follow" means. 

Does it tell you to respond over and over again?'

Guess you cant bring yourself to ignore unless the website does it for you.  LOL, now thats as lame as any excuse 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Guess you cant bring yourself to ignore unless the website does it for you.  LOL, now thats as lame as any excuse 

I explained this to you, pretty clearly, the other day. I come to the site for entertainment, you and your temperament, entertain me. Why would I put you on ignore. I like reading your posts. You seem to be the one with a problem - as usual. Why don't you put me on ignore instead?

Also, you should note - there's a great deal of irony when you respond EVERY time by talking about how other people respond every time. It makes you seem... I dunno... clueless.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I explained this to you, pretty clearly, the other day. I come to the site for entertainment, you and your temperament, entertain me. Why would I put you on ignore. I like reading your posts. You seem to be the one with a problem - as usual. Why don't you put me on ignore instead?

Also, you should note - there's a great deal of irony when you respond EVERY time by talking about how other people respond every time. It makes you seem... I dunno... clueless.

Make up your mind.  You sound more lost by each and every post.  But im glad that youre entertained by my posts.   

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I thought the whole point was to respond/react to people's posts.  

54 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Do it, please.  Ignore me, not like JW, like an adult who says he will.

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

43 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Make up your mind.  You sound more lost by each and every post.  But im glad that youre entertained by my posts.   

37 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I thought the whole point was to respond/react to people's posts.  

Hey guys - you are ruining this thread. Put each other on ignore or work it out via PM.

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

drool.gif

Why don't you post about the topic of the thread - not about me, even though I'm super duper awesome.

Archived