OH GOD YES: Jets announce a "Jets Fan Hall of Fame."

T0mShane

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey guys - you are ruining this thread. Put each other on ignore or work it out via PM.

How I yearn for the days when posters would just challenge you to a fight in real life.  More Pussification of America, if you ask me.

Just now, gEYno said:

How I yearn for the days when posters would just challenge you to a fight in real life.  More Pussification of America, if you ask me.

Yeah I don't miss those days because they are still happening. When people get banned they often threaten to stop by my tailgate to discuss it. There have been times were they didn't say it quite as nice as that.

But since you miss those days I can let you fight these people. Seems like you are excited for the opportunity. :)

40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey guys - you are ruining this thread. Put each other on ignore or work it out via PM.

Max, please don't encourage annoying people to PM me!

36 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Sure didn't.

My wife won the one at the school.  $325 cash, twenties and smaller, in an envelope with sharpie $$$$ all over it.  Sitting in a drawer with the flap open and cash showing.  They broke in my house, tore through the entire place, all lights on.  I got home from work a little after midnight, all the lights were on, drawer open envelope right there with cash showing.  Still full.  ******* nimrods.  Does this make me a better Jet fan?  Maybe not, but it is Jet fan mentality to have one's home broken into and still feel lucky.

33 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Fight me for Jets Fan Hall of Fame membership?

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

My wife won the one at the school.  $325 cash, twenties and smaller, in an envelope with sharpie $$$$ all over it.  Sitting in a drawer with the flap open and cash showing.  They broke in my house, tore through the entire place, all lights on.  I got home from work a little after midnight, all the lights were on, drawer open envelope right there with cash showing.  Still full.  ******* nimrods.  Does this make me a better Jet fan?  Maybe not, but it is Jet fan mentality to have one's home broken into and still feel lucky.

I have a security detail now. Please discuss this with them. If you get past them, at that point I will politely decline your offer to fight lol.

48 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah I don't miss those days because they are still happening. When people get banned they often threaten to stop by my tailgate to discuss it. There have been times were they didn't say it quite as nice as that.

But since you miss those days I can let you fight these people. Seems like you are excited for the opportunity. :)

I've been waiting in the parking lot of the Western Beef Supermarket in Staten Island for 8 years now.

44 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Meet me in the parking lot of the Western Beef Supermarket in Staten Island?

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Man, and you guys think I am bad!! Me, nor any of my alter egos, have done that.

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let them stop by and say hi

19 hours ago, sourceworx said:

I vote for SAR.

If its him he probably bought the election. Unless its based on PSL advocacy or a gauge of money spent at the Stadium since its inception(which I'm sure he can tell you down to the penny) then he's a shoe in.

10 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

If its him he probably bought the election. Unless its based on PSL advocacy or a gauge of money spent at the Stadium since its inception(which I'm sure he can tell you down to the penny) then he's a shoe in.

How many times do we have to tell you guys?  SAR does not buy.  He leases. 

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

Dude, that's awful.  I can't even imagine with some people. 

On 8/16/2017 at 3:06 PM, jetscrazey said:

Fireman Ed and Captain Jet are the 2 that jump out to me right now.  Who's 3rd?  Ira from Staten Island?  Joe Benigno and his eternally negative sarcasm?  KRL for his camp reports?

That list is a massive cliché.

If Firefraud Ed gets into the Jets fan Hall of Fame I will rescind my PSL's on the spot. 

SAR I

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

QFT

Are you really willing to risk that blue chip investment because you don't like the pope's hat? 

Fireman Ed is a candidate for Worst Fan In Jets History, not one of the best.

That guy waited until we were at our lowest moment since Kotite, on national TV, on a national holiday, then waited for the TV cameras to find him, and then stormed off causing an even greater humiliation for the team.

That guy is a bum.  I never want to see his face again let alone in some area honoring true fans, fans who stick with the team through good times and bad. 

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Listen sg3, the rest of the world may not be onto you, but I am.

Be chill.  Word to the wise.

SAR I

Words to the wise?  Lol, right troll.

You give Ed shlt all the time.  You wish you were a real fan on that level.  Stop being jealous or real fans.  He's not a poser like you

34 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Words to the wise?  Lol, right troll.

You give Ed shlt all the time.  You wish you were a real fan on that level.  Stop being jealous or real fans.  He's not a poser like you

He's worse than a poseur, he's a profiteer who preys on the weak-minded who can't see through him.  Makes sense that you love the guy.  

Meanwhile, at the very instant we all realized that we were never going back to the playoffs and on national TV and on a national holiday, your hero took a gigantic sh*t all over the New York Jets. And for that he will never be forgiven.  Except by apologists like you. The chant is dead. So too is the collective MetLife stadium memory of Firefraud. 

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

He's worse than a poseur, he's a profiteer who preys on the weak-minded who can't see through him.  Makes sense that you love the guy.  

Meanwhile, at the very instant we all realized that we were never going back to the playoffs and on national TV and on a national holiday, your hero took a gigantic sh*t all over the New York Jets. And for that he will never be forgiven.  Except by apologists like you. The chant is dead. So too is the collective MetLife stadium memory of Firefraud. 

SAR I

He's a profiteer?  Because he did work for the Jets outside of the stadium and no one asked you?  You play the greedy, money obsessed bitch when you feel like then moan and groan that someone does it better than you?  Lol, rich

He was a fan and season ticket holder long before you lucked into you shltty PSL seats.  He went to more games than you, was there every week while you sell seats on a regular basis.  You plan out your geeky outfits and brag about your make believe world while he does what a real fan does.  Unlike you.  He shlt on no one, only a half wit or a jealous whiney one would think along those lines.  Poor SAR, was shlt on by a fan.  The chant isn't dead, your line of thinking is though. 

Archived