T0mShane

OH GOD YES: Jets announce a "Jets Fan Hall of Fame."

Rate this topic

On 8/16/2017 at 1:24 PM, Integrity28 said:

You know you love me.

This seems like something I'd do... if I were a big fat baby crying daily about people neg repping me. As it happens, I don't give a ****. So I guess I'll just keep joking around instead. 

Do it, please.  Ignore me, not like JW, like an adult who says he will and actually does.  

Nice twist you follow every post i put up and regardless of whats written and you think that it makes you the mature one in the room.  Makes me the crybaby?  LOL, you are so lost in your own nonsense

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Do it, please.  Ignore me, not like JW, like an adult who says he will.

Nice twist you follow every post i put up and regardless of whats written and you think that it makes you the mature one in the room.  Makes me the crybaby?  LOL, you are so lost in your own nonsense 

The website tells me when you reply to me. It's possible you don't know what "follow" means. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The website tells me when you reply to me. It's possible you don't know what "follow" means. 

Does it tell you to respond over and over again?'

Guess you cant bring yourself to ignore unless the website does it for you.  LOL, now thats as lame as any excuse 

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Guess you cant bring yourself to ignore unless the website does it for you.  LOL, now thats as lame as any excuse 

I explained this to you, pretty clearly, the other day. I come to the site for entertainment, you and your temperament, entertain me. Why would I put you on ignore. I like reading your posts. You seem to be the one with a problem - as usual. Why don't you put me on ignore instead?

Also, you should note - there's a great deal of irony when you respond EVERY time by talking about how other people respond every time. It makes you seem... I dunno... clueless.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I explained this to you, pretty clearly, the other day. I come to the site for entertainment, you and your temperament, entertain me. Why would I put you on ignore. I like reading your posts. You seem to be the one with a problem - as usual. Why don't you put me on ignore instead?

Also, you should note - there's a great deal of irony when you respond EVERY time by talking about how other people respond every time. It makes you seem... I dunno... clueless.

Make up your mind.  You sound more lost by each and every post.  But im glad that youre entertained by my posts.   

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I thought the whole point was to respond/react to people's posts.  

54 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Do it, please.  Ignore me, not like JW, like an adult who says he will.

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

43 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Make up your mind.  You sound more lost by each and every post.  But im glad that youre entertained by my posts.   

37 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I thought the whole point was to respond/react to people's posts.  

Hey guys - you are ruining this thread. Put each other on ignore or work it out via PM.

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

drool.gif

Why don't you post about the topic of the thread - not about me, even though I'm super duper awesome.

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hey guys - you are ruining this thread. Put each other on ignore or work it out via PM.

How I yearn for the days when posters would just challenge you to a fight in real life.  More Pussification of America, if you ask me.

Just now, gEYno said:

How I yearn for the days when posters would just challenge you to a fight in real life.  More Pussification of America, if you ask me.

Yeah I don't miss those days because they are still happening. When people get banned they often threaten to stop by my tailgate to discuss it. There have been times were they didn't say it quite as nice as that.

But since you miss those days I can let you fight these people. Seems like you are excited for the opportunity. :)

40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Max, please don't encourage annoying people to PM me!

36 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Sure didn't.

My wife won the one at the school.  $325 cash, twenties and smaller, in an envelope with sharpie $$$$ all over it.  Sitting in a drawer with the flap open and cash showing.  They broke in my house, tore through the entire place, all lights on.  I got home from work a little after midnight, all the lights were on, drawer open envelope right there with cash showing.  Still full.  ******* nimrods.  Does this make me a better Jet fan?  Maybe not, but it is Jet fan mentality to have one's home broken into and still feel lucky.

33 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Fight me for Jets Fan Hall of Fame membership?

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

My wife won the one at the school.  $325 cash, twenties and smaller, in an envelope with sharpie $$$$ all over it.  Sitting in a drawer with the flap open and cash showing.  They broke in my house, tore through the entire place, all lights on.  I got home from work a little after midnight, all the lights were on, drawer open envelope right there with cash showing.  Still full.  ******* nimrods.  Does this make me a better Jet fan?  Maybe not, but it is Jet fan mentality to have one's home broken into and still feel lucky.

I have a security detail now. Please discuss this with them. If you get past them, at that point I will politely decline your offer to fight lol.

48 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah I don't miss those days because they are still happening. When people get banned they often threaten to stop by my tailgate to discuss it. There have been times were they didn't say it quite as nice as that.

But since you miss those days I can let you fight these people. Seems like you are excited for the opportunity. :)

I've been waiting in the parking lot of the Western Beef Supermarket in Staten Island for 8 years now.

44 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Meet me in the parking lot of the Western Beef Supermarket in Staten Island?

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Man, and you guys think I am bad!! Me, nor any of my alter egos, have done that.

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Let them stop by and say hi

19 hours ago, sourceworx said:

I vote for SAR.

If its him he probably bought the election. Unless its based on PSL advocacy or a gauge of money spent at the Stadium since its inception(which I'm sure he can tell you down to the penny) then he's a shoe in.

10 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

If its him he probably bought the election. Unless its based on PSL advocacy or a gauge of money spent at the Stadium since its inception(which I'm sure he can tell you down to the penny) then he's a shoe in.

How many times do we have to tell you guys?  SAR does not buy.  He leases.