JetNation Fantasy League

PS17

Hey everyone. I'm planning on starting a JN-only fantasy league for the 2017 season on ESPN. Looking for 12 members. 

Format will be PPR; 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 D/ST, 1 K, 7 bench spots.

Post here or PM me your email address and I will send out the league invites. Would like to draft this Sunday or Monday if we are able to fill up all the spots in time. 

5 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Please count me in. Will PM you my email address. Why the rush on draft? Shouldn't we wait until end of training camp to see who is injured and who isn't? I say let's draft weekend before league starts. 

Sent you a PM with the invite. I'm open to holding the draft later in August if people would prefer that. 

On 8/17/2017 at 2:04 PM, PS17 said:

Hey everyone. I'm planning on starting a JN-only fantasy league for the 2017 season on ESPN. Looking for 12 members. 

Post here or PM me your email address and I will send out the league invites. Would like to draft this Sunday or Monday if we are able to fill up all the spots in time. 

I'm in.

21 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Let's hold draft September 2nd at 8 PM. It is the Saturday before season starts. Any objections? If not PS17 can set the draft timing. 

I typically work Saturday nights and most nights during the week. Sunday and Monday nights are usually free for me.

How does Sunday, September 3rd at 8 PM sound? 

Also, we are still stuck on NINE members. We need at least one more to make it a ten team league. Three more to make it a 12 team league, obviously. Would prefer 12 but if we can't fill all the spots, ten is fine. As a last resort, if we can't get even a 10th, I'll invite one of my friends, or one of you can invite one of yours. 

On 8/17/2017 at 2:04 PM, PS17 said:

Ooh ooh! Me me me!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah, there's something wrong. I see my name when I click the emailed invite, but cannot join the league somehow. I emailed dude about it this morning, telling him to send the invite again. He has not. I will be on autopilot for the draft, but will not bother to put lineups in. Good luck all.

Try this please. 

http://games.espn.com/ffl/draft/external/draft?teamId=2&leagueId=1114938&userProfileId=23100347

Archived