8/22----------Camp Tweets

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So when Hackenberg goes 18-25 against TEN the media wants him thrown into the fire flinging 50 yard bombs everywhere.  When he's terrible against DET they want him buried on the bench and Mc

What spectacle? Bowles isn't forcing the beat writers to tweet about every single practice snap? Every stupid Jets fan demanded the kids get a chance and when Bowles gives the kids a chance these same

Why is everyone freaking out! The jets are not going to win many games. It's not as though McCown was brought here for a playoff run. He's fine. He knows the offense. He's 38! He doesn't need the reps

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

Not sure the Jets can afford to ignore Forte's age and Powell's durability. Primary PR should be a running back, i.e. Romar Morris.

I think the Jets need an entirely new RB plan.

17 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Dylan Donahue just threw down someone, looked like Beachum, may have been sack before Petty INT #JetsCamp #Jets

Country strong he is.

9 minutes ago, flgreen said:

McCown returns, first throw finds Peake #JetsCamp #Jets

I saw Peake not making the team.  I think he brings too much size and strength to the table.  What about this Robinson guy?

Just now, flgreen said:

Nice blocking from OL getting downfield on screen pass, Hack to Kendbrell #JetsCamp #Jets

I can see Tompkins making the team too.

3 minutes ago, KRL said:

So now people complain because the 38 year old "placeholder QB" isn't getting reps???

If the coach says nothing at all about the Qb situation

And if the team has some early weird practice alottment

Then people will speculate on all sorts of things.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

SOOOOOOOOOOO This!!!!!!!!!!!

Convenient amnesia when the draft comes around about the offense sucking ass always leads to the defensive coach getting his guy. Then the season roles around and the coach starts throwing the offense he neglected under the bus.

He probably looked at his quotes from early in camp that said everyone would get equal reps he then looked at his score sheet and was alarmed to see he had given mccown 75% o all reps so that last few practices have to be all reps for the other guys.

• Haha 2
Just now, Matt39 said:

Convenient amnesia when the draft comes around about the offense sucking ass always leads to the defensive coach getting his guy. Then the season roles around and the coach starts throwing the offense he neglected under the bus.

Rex 2.0

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1