Possible torn ACL for Edelman

AFJF

I don't wish injury on anyone but I can't stand that little prick Edelman. He's always yapping, learned it from Brady. The new Wes Walker with Brady throwing the rock. I would have loved to see Chrebet play with Brady in his prime. Has a WR ever left Brady & had the same success? My guess is a big.....NO.

37 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I don't wish injury on anyone but I can't stand that little prick Edelman. He's always yapping, learned it from Brady. The new Wes Walker with Brady throwing the rock. I would have loved to see Chrebet play with Brady in his prime. Has a WR ever left Brady & had the same success? My guess is a big.....NO.

Feel the same, I never want to see anyone getting injured, but if there's anyone in the NFL who comes off as a super prick its him. 

54 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I have always felt that if Wayne Chrebet had Brady throwing him the ball he would be in the HOF........ :) 

24 minutes ago, BigO said:

They'll pluck some UDFA off the scrap heap and he'll be a star by game 7.

When Amendola is healthy the Pats won't even miss a beat, Cooks, Gronk, Burkhead, the white kid who runs 9 routes, the Buffalo RB, White, and Dion Lewis, the Pats are stacked, and won't miss a beat.

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

He IS an arrogant little prick. f**k him.

Except they were all really good players after they left the Pats too.  Woodhead and Welker played at a probowl level when they were in San Diego and Denver respectively.  

Likewise Edelman would be a good player on any team, and there is no way around the fact that its a big loss for them.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Wont miss a beat.  They will spread the ball to more recievers.  Actually, they will be better with edelman out.

HUH?  I agree with you that if any team will compensate for losing a player  this good, it's the Pats. But when you lose one of your best players, you can never be better.

Archived