Possible torn ACL for Edelman

AFJF

MMQB's Albert Breer reports an MRI confirmed Julian Edelman has a "complete ACL tear in his right knee."

This will knock Edelman out for the entire 2017 season. Brandin Cooks and Chris Hogan are likely to see the biggest increase in targets, but Danny Amendola potentially could play more snaps while Rex Burkhead could see some time in the slot. Turning 32 next May, Edelman is not guaranteed a speedy recovery. With no more guaranteed money left on his deal, it is not inconceivable the Patriots decide to move on.

20 hours ago, Jetster said:

I don't wish injury on anyone but I can't stand that little prick Edelman. He's always yapping, learned it from Brady. The new Wes Walker with Brady throwing the rock. I would have loved to see Chrebet play with Brady in his prime. Has a WR ever left Brady & had the same success? My guess is a big.....NO.

well yes.  edelman is a friggin prick but give him credit for the plays he keeps making.  and yes there's a lot of chrebet in him.  as for leaving brady, they don't have the success because other teams aren't as good cheating.  the patsies run pick plays on just about every passing play.

20 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Having torn mine twice, that sure looks like a torn ACL.

Hard plant.  Leg fully locked out.  Knee caves.   I'll be very surprised if it's not.

Same here plus MCL the first time, in 1984, 5 days in hospital on demerol. Second time in 2010, out same day immediately into mini rehab machine for knee. Hey doc what can we fix next? Good luck Edelman.

20 hours ago, Jetster said:

I don't wish injury on anyone but I can't stand that little prick Edelman. He's always yapping, learned it from Brady. The new Wes Walker with Brady throwing the rock. I would have loved to see Chrebet play with Brady in his prime. Has a WR ever left Brady & had the same success? My guess is a big.....NO.

Well it's not quite guaranteeing a victory in the superbowl as heavy underdogs, but yeah Edelman is a prick, too, because he "yaps" sometimes.

:confused:

4 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

You left the fun part out where Brady visits him in the hospital, trips on Edelman's new peg leg falls down and dislocates his neck.

And as the blood spurts out of his aorta, gronk slips and falls in it, causing him to fall into Kraft's arms, and they both fall onto Kraft's briefcase, which pops open revealing the long lost spygate tapes, and shefter tweets it all live

16 hours ago, jgb said:

Well it's not quite guaranteeing a victory in the superbowl as heavy underdogs, but yeah Edelman is a prick, too, because he "yaps" sometimes.

:confused:

Sometimes? There isn't a catch he makes without that stupid head shake! Plus he bitches to the refs on every f*cking incompletion he's involved in, then he's shirtless at the Super Bowl parade? He is the epitome of a little bitch. His head grew 5 times its size every year he's played with the GOAT.

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Sometimes? There isn't a catch he makes without that stupid head shake! Plus he bitches to the refs on every f*cking incompletion he's involved in, then he's shirtless at the Super Bowl parade? He is the epitome of a little bitch. His head grew 5 times its size every year he's played with the GOAT.

image.pnggrapes-print.jpg

Archived