JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ghost420 said:

Why because Williams fell into his lap? And possibly Adams if he lives up to the hype. Anyone could have made those picks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

I really hate this argument...  Not that I'm disagreeing with you but this argument has an easy answer.  The ******* 5 teams each year that picked ahead of us could have made those picks but didn't.  Do you knock them for not taking them?  He pulled the trigger either way and other GMs didn't.  So if they work out he gets credit for them the same as getting credit for the sh*t picks if they didn't work out.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

By asking that, you have shown your idiocy

My idiocy?  You defend a GM who wasted three straight 2nd round picks on a WR who isn't even in the NFL now, a QB who does not deserve to be in the NFL now, and a totally mediocre Safety 

I really hate this argument...  Not that I'm disagreeing with you but this argument has an easy answer.  The ******* 5 teams each year that picked ahead of us could have made those picks but didn't.  Do you knock them for not taking them?  He pulled the trigger either way and other GMs didn't.  So if they work out he gets credit for them the same as getting credit for the sh*t picks if they didn't work out.

Well he has more sh*t picks than good

Sent from my SM-G950U using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

I wanted Hack drafted and either he will prove me right or prove me wrong. Insulting him after he has only played this year so far is silly.

It's over CB.  I wanted him too and he's done everything to prove me wrong.  Time to accept it and move on.

Archived