JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Reminder that we could've signed Jay Cutler.  

What is your point?  Do you have aspirations of 7-9? lol if we are going to be bad, this is the bad I want.  I'm sick of Jets mediocrity, stink it up to high hell

Also we couldn't have signed Cutler, b/c Cutler isn't stupid and didn't want to come to us anyway.  It is a two way street, they do get a choice in this lol

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

What is your point?  Do you have aspirations of 7-9? lol if we are going to be bad, this is the bad I want.  I'm sick of Jets mediocrity, stink it up to high hell

We should have simply drafted Kizer who is light years better than the crap we have at QB

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Darn - you replied before I edited the post.   I added this video right after you replied:

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I liked the picks and the idea of setting up a strong defense for Darnold. But didn't look too good tonight. My aspirations for this year is they lose every game 9 to 4

The defense is going to be in the lower third of the league, IMO

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Hack has NO BUSINESS being in the NFL at all.  Glad this anchor is going to take Mac down with him.  Please give Petty a chance.

Hack is lucky.  He made maybe $1 million before taxes his first two seasons combined all because our negligent GM wasted a 2nd on him.  If it wasn't for Macagnan he would have been a late round pick somewhere and never made the team and maybe got a $85k as a practice squad guy somewhere

so why is it once again the majority of fans knew hack could not play in the NFL after watching him play at PSU but our GM wasted a second rounder on him-there are some that so wanted to believe their eyes were wrong and our gm "knows better" . I am just a avg fan (of 40 years) that knew last year Fitz was going to be a trainwreck and Hack would be even worse-this is not me saying I was/am right but how the hell do the Jets keeping bringing in terrible GMS

Mac fans wake up and see the truth-he is awful-one pick a year -now right away some will rattle off guys names that "show promise" which is garbage-we have maybe 5 guys that would start on other teams and that is being generous -on offense we have ZERO superstars -on defense we have lots of high draft picks that dont play well

get rid of mac get rid of bowles or just sell the team and move the franchise

This coming from a long time optimist, Jets will have the number one pick in the 2018 NFL draft. Our young QB's are horrible and they will bring down this entire team. We will start McCown, let's hope he's respectable but still manages his career average for wins. It's the only way this team will compete but still lose most of their games. The hack experiment needs to end right after this preseason game. I guess I'll be watching the Texans allot this year.

1 minute ago, thadude said:

This defense is really bad.  Hack's horribility is overshadowing it but we don't have a good defense at all

19 points tonight are basically on the offenses head.  How does that reflect so poorly on the defense?  The starting defense is fine imo

Archived