JETS --GIANTS Official Pre-Season Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Doesn't look good. Can't move laterally and even though the idiot sideline guy said Petty's body language looked good he was completely wrong.

He's showing a brave face and smiling but looks like he's sick to his stomach. 

Hoepfully he can play in the regular season so we can get Sam Darnold

3 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Well now we can see the diff between hack and petty with him playing 3rd stringers and getting knocked all over the place, he needs years of development still

Jets will eventually release Hack. Garrapolo will leave NE next year as he's sick of waiting for Brady to retire and signs with Jags. BB signs Hack and has him tutor behind Brady for a number of years. Brady finally retires after winning another 4 SB's and Hack takes over and turns into Dan Fouts under BB.

8 minutes ago, thadude said:

LOL

What's so funny you f*cking idiot?

I didn't anoint him anything or say he's good.  I just said that's why he won't be given a chance/make it through any chances given to him/given the benefit of the doubt.  How does a human being struggle this much with reading comprehension?  If you stopped jerking yourself off for 2 seconds in this thread, maybe you'd be able to grasp simple things.

No one here likes you. Not even the people who share your viewpoints. You're just a f*cking d*ckface.  Leave this forum.  Stop quoting me.  I don't like you.  At all.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

What's so funny you f*cking idiot?

I didn't anoint him anything or say he's good.  I just said that's why he won't be given a chance/make it through any chances given to him/given the benefit of the doubt.  How does a human being struggle this much with reading comprehension?  If you stopped jerking yourself off for 2 seconds in this thread, maybe you'd be able to grasp simple things.

No one here likes you. Not even the people who share your viewpoints. You're just a f*cking d*ckface.  Leave.  Stop quoting me.  I don't like you.  At all.

Don't do this shit.

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Said it last year, Petty is an eggshell.  

That and the fact he's almost 30, means he's not in our future.

Turned 26 in May.  There's exaggeration and then there's that.  Thanks for a solid contribution to the discussion.

Just now, Mogglez said:

You have my word that it'll be the last post I make to him.  Firmly on my ignore list.

Sorry for doing this on your forum.

I will look at what he posted.

Just wrapped up in the Jets game.

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I will look at what he posted.

Just wrapped up in the Jets game.

I did my best to ignore the multiple times he quoted and prodded me + other posters and failed.  Regardless of it all I should still know better and lost my cool.  I'm sorry Max.  Nothing like that will happen again.

11 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Just blocked my first idiot. This guy is really out of control. Like Tex without the intelligent sarcasm. Complete waste of space

I would like to block him also, how do you do it?

4 minutes ago, nycdan said:

So I missed the game and just got back.  From what I can see, Hack sucked and Petty rocked, then got hurt.  Did Petty look as good as his stat line?  

Yeah he did. Composed, in charge, and aware.

Especially like the way he reacted to broken plays kept his composure and hit the open man. Even changed his arm angle certain times to make a throwing lane.

Loved the ball placement on screens, and check downs that always seemed to gain extra yards including one long TD by Powell. Also kept receivers from getting slammed.

All things that Hack did the the exact opposite. 

Just now, NYs Stepchild said:

Yeah he did. Composed, in charge, and aware.

Especially like the way he reacted to broken plays kept his composure and hit the open man. Even changed his arm angle certain times to make a throwing lane.

Loved the ball placement on screens, and check downs that always seemed to gain extra yards including one long TD by Powell. Also kept receivers from getting slammed.

All things that Hack did the the exact opposite. 

This breaks my heart a little.  I've been busting all preseason to see him get a chance to play real football.  Finally gets his shot.  Lights it up apparently.  Gets hurt in the late 4th quarter so we can...wait for it...win the god-damned Snoopy Bowl.  Sounds like he should have come out once he showed enough but once again, our HC overreached.  Do I have that about right?

Just now, nycdan said:

This breaks my heart a little.  I've been busting all preseason to see him get a chance to play real football.  Finally gets his shot.  Lights it up apparently.  Gets hurt in the late 4th quarter so we can...wait for it...win the god-damned Snoopy Bowl.  Sounds like he should have come out once he showed enough but once again, our HC overreached.  Do I have that about right?

If we had another QB we probably would have put him in.

Archived