Okay so it's not going to be Hackenberg

Flushing Roots

49 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

He needs games. Wouldn't surprise me if he gets better every game...

The thing is - last week he led the offense to 0 points, and we thought it couldn't get worse.  Then this week he leads the offense to -13 , NEGATIVE 13, first-half points.  If the Giants wanted to rest their entire offense, and just punt on every first down, we still would have lost 16 to 3.

10 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Wrong thread

Out of curiousity... do you still find it laughable that I believe I am a better scout than some of the dogsh*t they have at Florham Park?  The Jets scouting department is the real joke.

That bunch of imbeciles used a 2nd round pick on Hackenberg, a guy I felt wasnt even worthy of a 5th.  UNDRAFTABLE.

from what i saw, petty deserved to start the season but make no mistake, hack wasn't as bad as he looked.  the first pick six was all on him.  the second was on robbie because he couldn't hang onto the ball.  the thing is if the oline can keep hack clean he'll be okay.  he'll find the open underneath receivers and occassionally will get the deeper guys.  that might work.  forte, powell and mcguire looked pretty good from the rb spot. we'll see what happens.  mccown should ride the bench.

Archived