Absentee NFL Owners

thadude

Just now, thadude said:

I know Woody is the Ambassador to the UK and they are busy trying to enact BREXIT but is his job really that difficult he has to ignore the cluster that Mac and Bowles have made of his only ever good investment?

Jets are hobby for woody .. politics is big business 

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I'd rather have Woody play with the Jets than world politics in a major country with important  consequences to Europe and the rest of the world. You need someone in that job with experience and competency. 

Yep, right on

So I was going to comment about avoiding things like Brexit. Then I said, well there were about 10 posters really complaining about this guy recently. So let me take a deep dive and see if we can save this member, talk to him etc, even though he was previously banned under another username.

One of the first posts I read was this (below). Since he says he knows he will be banned, doesn't seem like any further research is needed. Looks like he entered a guilty plea. So I just permanently banned him.

Look, I know eventually I will be banned.  Enough people who are baselessly assuming Macagnan and even Bowles are competent and know what they are doing will call me a troll.  But, in the end, it changes NOTHING.

This organization and its fans will continue to accept not even mediocrity, they will accept being laughed at by the entire world.  For what reason? Made up excuses about Rex and Idzik?  Made up excuses that our GM didn't have the GOAT QB land in his lap in the 6th round?  Somehow I don't see the Giants making that excuse.  I don't see the Steelers making that excuse.

I don't even see the Raiders and the goofy Son of Al owner making that excuse.  The Bidwells in AZ were considered terrible owners once upon a time now they win.  Even the Cleveland Browns are getting their act together.  Nor do I see James Dolan, the supposedly worse owner ever make that excuse when his Rangers make the NHL playoffs every year.

Macagnan and Bowles probably both will survive this year.  All you guys are right.  And I will be banned at some point.  But know this.  YOU ARE ALL WRONG.  I AM RIGHT. MAC AND BOWLES ARE A CLUSTER

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So I was going to comment about avoiding things like Brexit. Then I said, well there were about 10 posters really complaining about this guy recently. So let me take a deep dive and see if we can save this member, talk to him etc, even though he was previously banned under another username.

One of the first posts I read was this (below). Since he says he knows he will be banned, doesn't seem like any further research is needed. Looks like he entered a guilty plea. So I just permanently banned him.

Guy makes sense to me.

Archived