Bills trade Ragland, add another draft pick

AFJF

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Completely agree. They're accumulating assets to make sure they have a shot at the top QB. We can't let them outtank us. Gotta lose Week 1.

Why do we continue to doubt Bowles??? Relax people! We have Bowles, which equals success. Top pick is ours!

7 hours ago, LionelRichie said:

this is how you rebuild.    

The Jets dumped players and got squadoosh.  Buffalo is dumping players, acquiring assets, and setting themselves up to make a big move if they so choose.  And they still have a better roster than the Jets.

Sad.

2 hours ago, varjet said:

The Bills will dump any player that will yield it a draft pick.

Their tank is bigger than our tank.

do you really think darnold or any high flying qb will be happy if they get drafted by the bills?  the jets are a far better landing spot.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Fortunately they have competent QB play.

Maybe not.  Tyrod Taylor and TJ Yates are both dealing with concussions, not sure about the extent of both injuries.  But it would leave them with Nathan Peterman and Keith Wenning whom they just signed today.

3 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

Um dude.....every time we change the regime we THINK they are going to make better picks than the last one. I thought about what you said and then I thought about all the times we changed and they changed and the results stayed the same.

The bills have just as long a putrid history as we do.....I'm not worried.

That's some fuzzy ****in logic there my friend.

11 minutes ago, Lith said:

Maybe not.  Tyrod Taylor and TJ Yates are both dealing with concussions, not sure about the extent of both injuries.  But it would leave them with Nathan Peterman and Keith Wenning whom they just signed today.

We should start Hackenberg, then. Assuming we can get him to relax his grip on the bench.

image.png

image.png

Gotta love the Buffalo love. As if that franchise has a clue. They haven't appeared in a playoff game since The Music City Miracle...17 years ago. They haven't won a playoff game since 1995, 22 years ago. But yeah, great history of rebuilding, precision execution come draft day has become commonplace. 

I think you guys will be surprised come opening game. Jets will crush this Bills team with this new speed on defense. Telling you, Jets will be 1-0 & you'll all be crying in your cereal. 

McCown lost a lot of games where the Browns couldn't hold a lead. The Browns had epic 2nd half defensive collapses. Robby Anderson will have 2 long TDs, Powell will be a PPR star in the 1st week and the Darnold talk will disappear as Jet fans will be watching college ball to see who the best QBs are AFTER darnold.

You know it, I know it, football fans know it. Jets can't, won't, and never will tank. From losing out on Matt Ryan with meaningless end of season wins to OBJ, this franchise is cursed.

On 8/28/2017 at 11:39 PM, LionelRichie said:

Because this team is going to build around Sheldon.  

no one wants sheldon the guy is a suspension waiting to happen and drags others down with him plus his contract is up. the guys that were traded by the bills still have a few years left on their contracts so the teams receiving them have some control.

Archived