Aliens - New sign up

Gone

I can play but I really won't be as active as usual.  My activity with Crushers game was both a combo of thinking it was fake and being between jobs which means I don't have a laptop which makes this game hard to play, at least for me it does because I make so many bomb ass cases.  It limits my scum hunting not having a key board and being able to look back easily.  Oh that and because the mobile site sucks. 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, JiF said:

I can play but I really won't be as active as usual.  My activity with Crushers game was both a combo of thinking it was fake and being between jobs which means I don't have a laptop which makes this game hard to play, at least for me it does because I make so many bomb ass cases.  It limits my scum hunting not having a key board and being able to look back easily.  Oh that and because the mobile site sucks. 

Who doesn't have a computer??? 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I only got the one at the office. At home my kids and wife have tablets and laptops. I use my phone when Im not in the office.

Fair enough...  they give me a laptop at work but I only use it to check work emails and access databases I can't from my desktop..  too small.  

2 hours ago, JiF said:

get a job commie

2 hours ago, Gigante said:

I done messed up and forgot my password and I don't have access to the old email account that was registered here, so I made this one.

ive played here before. Nyn knows me

Andre, right?

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Are you playing, numnuts?

*numbnuts

just sign it up..  it will play when we brow beat it for contributions.

and put your thinking cap on to come up with creative roles and some good scenes.  I trust you can handle that.

4 hours ago, Pac said:

*numbnuts

just sign it up..  it will play when we brow beat it for contributions.

and put your thinking cap on to come up with creative roles and some good scenes.  I trust you can handle that.

Sarcastically said? Lol 

Plus I already advertised as basic

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Maybe. I will try one when people get excited to play again. I been thinking of doing one for a long time using this theme.

IMG_1708.JPG

That WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Do it, Crusher.

BTW, who drew that poster?  It's ingenious.

I think it's gonna have to be monday because I can only send out PMs properly on friday and i don't think any of you will like it starting then.

Also if you guys are that against a basic theme i'm gonna have to think about a setup and that might take a bit. :/

Archived