### Jets \ Eagles -- Preseason Week Four, Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Game thread is for bullsh*tting about the game as the game progresses and sh*t happens we all comment on whats going on.  Sadly some are here looking for an argument out of frustration I guess. 

Well you did say they would lose, so. Just sayin.  lol

be well.

Just now, legler82 said:

I saw Donahue literally "touch" the QB for the first time on that last defensive play.  It was well after well the ball was gone but the got there.

Don't worry. The QB will develop an embarrassing rash where he touched him. It's a combination of biological and psychological warfare.

52 minutes ago, AFJF said:

You do realize that it was 13 TD's to just 1 INT and he only started 5 games, right?  Actually, no...you probably don't.  Well, he did.

That was 4 years ago as a 34 year old young pup, and Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey, Ma Bennett, and a young Matt Forte.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

That was 4 years ago as a 34 year old young pup, and Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey, Ma Bennett, and a young Matt Forte.

Yes, and two years ago he was 12 TD to 4 INT's in 8 starts with a bunch of middle of the road receivers.

This year, he'll probably have 4 TDs to 2 INTs before he gets knocked out.

Just now, AFJF said:

Yes, and two years ago he was 12 TD to 4 INT's in 8 starts with a bunch of middle of the road receivers.

This year, he'll probably have 4 TDs to 2 INTs before he gets knocked out.

How many of those TD's came against prevent defense while down by 20+ points in the 4th quarter, remind me how many wins he had that year with those stats?

Just now, Lupz27 said:

How many of those TD's came against prevent defense while down by 20+ points in the 4th quarter, remind me how many wins he had that year with those stats?

It's not something that interests me in the least.  If it does you, then you should look it up.

What does his W/L record have to do with my original comment?  Those are two different conversations.

Archived