club seats for tonights game

batman10023

6 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

sorry the mezz clubs.  on the visitors side.

If they are going to waste my email is forums @ jetnation.com.  If you are selling them and have a buyer, definitely do that. I will be there either way in my seats. But if they are going to waste the shelter sounds good because of the rain lol.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

If they are going to waste my email is forums @ jetnation.com.  If you are selling them and have a buyer, definitely do that. I will be there either way in my seats. But if they are going to waste the shelter sounds good because of the rain lol.

you got it.  so i will send it to forums@jetnation.com.  it would be my pleasure to give it to you.  please confirm you get them.

9 hours ago, batman10023 said:

you got it.  so i will send it to forums@jetnation.com.  it would be my pleasure to give it to you.  please confirm you get them.

Thanks again. You have great seats, I really appreciate it we had a good time!

5 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

i just got them this year. Be interesting to see if I like them versus my older seats. 

Great at that you had fun. They would have been empty otherwise so happy it got some use 

Did you upgrade? The row 1 aspect is pretty cool. Nobody in your way, nice.

2 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Yep we were like 7th row club.  Makes a big difference. Our stadium guys here also say it's good for resale. 

That club was really nice. A lot of food options, it helped tonight because it wasn't crowded. Definitely a good experience in there though. Enjoy.

Archived