Scouting the qbs for next year thread

Joe W. Namath

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KRL said:

So is Darnold now off people's boards because he's having a horrible game?  Against

Western Michigan at home, really???

Again Western Michigan was 13-1 last year, ranked 15th in the nation at the end of the season they are not a cup cake team just because they play in the MAC.

But yes terrible day for Darnold, but unlike Allen it doesn't match his career stats.

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jackson looks good to me.  Quick released. Rocket arm, from what i see accurate, can avoid the rush, can scramble for yardage etc.

Why is he not seen as a good pro prospect?

im basing this only on today, but jackson looks superior in every facet of the game then darnold.

Jackson is considered a top 10 pick inside NFL scout circles, not so much by the public, yet anyway.

By the end of this season most Jets fans will be college football experts. Saw a lot of people asking each other where the heck they could find Big 10 Network, Pac 12 Network etc. I for one watched Big 10 network first time in my life. 

******* Jets turned us into college football analysts. 

Rudolph, Mayfield, and Falk really helped themselves this week.  Darnold isn't drawing too much criticism just yet.  Season is a long one.  We'll see.

Without saying too much to blow my guy's cover, some of you might remember that I'm close with someone close to the organization.  This was the same guy who gave me the Darron Lee and Fitzpatrick signings a day before they happened (I posted that here if you want "concrete" proof).  Well long story short, I caught up with this person this week and was able to get a little out of him.  Much to my delight, he told me that the Jets really like Rosen.  They REALLY like him.  More than Darnold in many areas.

UCLA and Texas A&M is a big game for us to keep an eye on tomorrow.  TUNE IN FELLAS.

12 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Rudolph, Mayfield, and Falk really helped themselves this week.  Darnold isn't drawing too much criticism just yet.  Season is a long one.  We'll see.

Without saying too much to blow my guy's cover, some of you might remember that I'm close with someone close to the organization.  This was the same guy who gave me the Darron Lee and Fitzpatrick signings a day before they happened (I posted that here if you want "concrete" proof).  Well long story short, I caught up with this person this week and was able to get a little out of him.  Much to my delight, he told me that the Jets really like Rosen.  They REALLY like him.  More than Darnold in many areas.

UCLA and Texas A&M is a big game for us to keep an eye on tomorrow.  TUNE IN FELLAS.

Hopefully everyone in the organization is fired before the draft then.

21 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Rudolph needs a redshirt coming from the air-raid but he is the best prospect in the class.  

2 hours ago, BCJet said:

I wonder if its at all possible these guys are working off some rust from the offseason.

Allen didnt look good today, but one game doesn't make a season or a player

Unless it is a Jets player in the preseason. The it is serious bizness.

28 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He makes terrible mistakes, he has major injury concerns, and everyone hates his guts. I honestly cannot think of a more likely first-round pick for the Jets.

Archived