Scouting the qbs for next year thread

Joe W. Namath

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lil Woody said:

Wow. What a terrific game.  Awesome finish.

You disagree?  Next week is NFL opener.  This will be a big story for 5 minutes.  Rose Bowl had national attention.  It's not going to garner anywhere close to the level of attention Darnold got.

Did Josh Rosen beat you up in HS?

You disagree?  Next week is NFL opener.  This will be a big story for 5 minutes.  Rose Bowl had national attention.  It's not going to garner anywhere close to the level of attention Darnold got.

I'm pretty sure scouts will watch both games 

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

You're missing what's really important - am I your friend's favorite poster, or no?

I was too wrapped up in BIG BALLS to see the notification lol.

I remember I showed him the Avi one time.  He got a good laugh outta that EY.

Just now, T0mShane said:

I'm pretty sure scouts will watch both games 

Yeah..and? That's their job.  We are talking about hype, fans, coverage.  That's what we all do here, even though everyone pretends otherwise.  Media will run a nice segment, then it's on to the NFL.  The hype Darmold got compared to what this game will get is night and day.

Just now, Lil Woody said:

Yeah..and? That's their job.  We are talking about hype, fans, coverage.  That's what we all do here, even though everyone pretends otherwise.  Media will run a nice segment, then it's on to the NFL.  The hype Darmold got compared to what this game will get is night and day.

Here's the thing: fans are idiots and their opinions are worthless. 

3 minutes ago, legler82 said:

LOL...the funny thing about that fake spike was that the clock was stopped as UCLA had just gotten a first down (college rules).  Not sure why Texas A&M would fall for that.  Bad situational awareness.

That type of coaching job is why Sumlin will never surpass, Auburn, Bama, or LSU.

12 minutes ago, Lil Woody said:

Aren't you the weirdo who made that thread about people only wanting Rosen because he's Jewish? Or was that somebody else

Oh I see.  You can't critique a player when they do something stupid lest you be labeled a hater. 

My bad. I thought this was a discussion board.

“The pleasure of criticizing takes away from us the pleasure of being moved by some very fine things."

i looked that up for you on google TOm Shane may have possibly wrote it.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???!!  

That's probably one of the best football games I've watched since the 2010 playoffs, lol.  So thank you Mac and Bowles for turning our attention towards this game.

I gotta say, he definitely got a bit lucky (that INT through the hand for a TD) but man he rallied that team like crazy.  Made good reads and they finally gave him some protection.  

Week 1:  Winners:  Rosen, Jackson, ......Mayfielld, Falk, Rudolph

Week 1:  Weakness:  Darnold, Allen.

Archived