Aliens II: Xenomorph Within - Town Wins!!

Gone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, A.J. said:

So you think the guy setting up a 1v1 is scum? Do you have a read on either of us?

I'm voting him and I've explained all my reads every single time I checked in.  Your vote on LMZ pinged.  So did your rationale.  However, Nol's persistence with this cult crap is making me want to kill him.  I could see a few reason why he'd do what he's doing but it plays into the cult speculation and I prefer not to go there.  SMC running an Aliens themed cult game back in the day and no NK isn't enough to convince me.  That said, yeah, I could see a few scenarios where Nol isn't town.

40 minutes ago, LZM said:

As am I. 

Derp. You're trying to be this bad?

38 minutes ago, LZM said:

Probably should make a play soon guy, else you'll be pegged for that 3p that you are.

Oh right.

35 minutes ago, LZM said:

So you believe there's a doc in this game? Considering that Nyn said it's Vanilla.?

Calls me 3rd party. Then builds point around it being a vanilla game.

what a yutz.

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Calls me 3rd party. Then builds point around it being a vanilla game.

what a yutz.

Not building a point. Asking a question. With simpler people it's best to think more straightforward less between the lines.

Just now, Pac said:

LZM vote seems easy.

Not sure why people voting Nolder.

I'd rather vote the guy faking the PR or the one trying to be super townie.  Ape & AJ..  actually Ape-n-AJ sounds like a 2 man queer band.  Not surprising.

Hahaha! I got Ape as not town, but I'm thinking AJ is legit.

20 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Don't know what to make of this current game.  Too many players not adding commentary.  

LZM, Smash and AJ my best bets for scum.

I'm not convinced there is a cult nor will be unless we see it during the flip.  Doc is a common role here.  

The cult convo is moot until we see proof. Those speculating and running theories after the scene are suspect. 

AJ and LZM are just flooding the game with nonsense DM play. Good if they are scum, but otherwise useless. 

Nobody else is really scum hunting.

derp

Game is stagnant. LZM can't keep his sh*t straight for a span of a page. SMC fizzled out after a hot start and is oddly specific in his role spec. Dunnie hasn't done anything but opportunistically vote Nolder. Smash is a D2 no show. Dice has faded. Hallia is MIA

great game guys. I'd lynch anyone named above minus Nolder 

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The cult convo is moot until we see proof. Those speculating and running theories after the scene are suspect. 

AJ and LZM are just flooding the game with nonsense DM play.Good if they are scum, but otherwise useless. 

Nobody else is really scum hunting.

derp

Not the first disparaging remark about DM from you. Prejudice is such a stinky cologne.

Might I suggest Sex Panther instead? 60% of the time, it works every time.

Archived